ACNE DUPE

Tänään heräsin 7.00, sillä tarkoitukseni oli käydä lenkillä ja samalla hakea Siwasta Ellos-pakettini. 

I woke up 7 AM, because I wanted to pick up my package from Ellos. 

Löysin tosi hulppeaan hintaan bootsit, jotka oli todella hyvin verrattavissa Acne pistoleihin, joita ole himoinnut pitkään, mutta en ole voinut hintalapun takia ostaa niitä. Mutta ei hätää - tänään sain "Acneni", ja vaikka ne ei olekaan alkuperäiset, olen silti tosi tyytyväinen näihin kenkiin. En malta odottaa että pääsen koeajamaan nämä kaunokaiset. Nämä kengät on tosi mukavat jalassa...ehkä voisin sittenkin käyttää näitä Weekend Festivaaleilla mikä alkaa huomenna.

I found really cool boots, which were really similar to the Acne Pistol boots. Unfortunately the price tag in the original ones were way too high for my budget so I managed to find a great dupe which is really similar to the original like I said earlier. These boots are super comfortable and I can wait to use them. I was thinking of wearing them at the Weekend Festival (which starts tomorrow).

24 comments:

  1. Oi kivan simppelit esim. farkkujen kaa :) ♥

    kisstherain-p.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sanos muuta! Oih, en malta oottaa syksyä kun pääsee käyttämään farkkujen kanssa näitä kaunokaisia! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Ihanat, ovatko ihan nahkaiset? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ei ole, mutta multa löytyy tuotteita, joilla pidän huolta näistä murusista. :) xx

      Delete
  3. Mä ostin noi samat kengät viime syksynä ja niitä on tullut käytettyä tosi paljon! Hyvä ostos siis :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow these are so great! you can wear them with anything.

    Hybid Hunter | Hybid Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an exactly the same problem! My mom wanted to order one pair for hair but that would be a torture for me haha hope this site ships to poland! I need some autumn booties x

    ohsillyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hih, I totally get it! :) xx

      Delete
  6. very nice booties!!! ;) xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the boots! They would look super cute with a dress! or shorts
    - Gaby
    From Rags to Glam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice boots :) I loove the Acne ones, looove Acne ♥
    Enjoy the festival! :)

    Thanks for your comment on my Summer Lust List post! :)

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Acne is awesome, but the price tag is not. :D

      Aww, you're welcome! :) x

      Delete
  9. If there's one thing I really like for women is a boot with the barrel down. Then I wanted to thank you for supporting my first post on my blog, you're so cute * - *
    I'll never forget you ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! :) Aww, you're welcome doll! xx <3

      Delete
  10. Mitä maksoi? Mä tilasin saman tapasen Nellystä :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No mä voitin lahjakortin et ne oli ilmaiset, mutta jos olisin joutunut maksamaan, ne olis ollut 24,50e (ne oli 50%) xx

      Delete
  11. Anonymous3/02/2014

    I was wondering if you ever considered changing the structure of your
    site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people
    could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of
    text for only having 1 or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?


    my web-site acne on forehead

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous3/04/2014

    Hey I am so grateful I found your blog page, I really found you by error, while
    I was looking on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for
    a fantastic post and a all round entertaining blog (I also
    love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the
    minute but I have book-marked it and also added in
    your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more,
    Please do keep up the awesome jo.

    Feel free to visit my web site: what kills acne bacteria fast

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx