A GIFT FROM DESIGN BY KATRI/N

Kun pääsin eilen kotiin pitkän päivän jälkeen, minua odotti postia suomalaiselta muotisuunnittelijalta, Katri Niskaselta. Olin tosi hämmentynyt miksi hän lähtetti minulle postia. Kun avasin kirjekuoren, huomasin kauniin, mokkaisen avaimenperän ja kirjeen.

***

I got home last night after long day, I discovered a letter from a finnish fashion designer, Katri Niskanen. I was really confused why she send me anything. When I opened the envelope, I realized why I've got the letter. Remember when I mentioned the POSE! - competition that I was talking about? I didn't won it, but I got in second but I never though that I'd get something anyways. This suede keychain is so adorable! 


Tiesittekö että Katri Niskanen on ehdolla vuoden parhaimmaksi naispukeutujaksi Elle Style Awards - äänestyksessä. Toivon todella Katrin voittavan, ja jos olette samaa mieltä kanssani -  eikun äänestämään täältä! :)

Ps. Olettehan tilaneet Ellen jo kotiin? Jos ette ole, kerkeätte vielä hyödyntämään mun lukijatarjouksen!

5 kk hintaan 19,90 ja tilaajalahjana Tiia Vanhatapion suunnittelema kosmetiikkalaukku. Tilaajana osallistut myös Ellen Style Awards -lippujen arvontaan!


***

Did you know that Katri Niskanen is nominated for the best dressed woman in the Elle Style Awards Gala. She's an amazing and she deserves to win. Vote her HERE


5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/27/2013

    And all without thе nеgative effectѕ mentioned above arе quickly reversed.
    Peoρle at high riѕk for frozen shoulԁer,
    you ѕhoulԁ focus on the object of this tyρе of equipment leading to іts utmost ρеrformаnce, it needs tο remaіn healthy.
    Re in there you can maκe thе painful еffects іn the overall
    well-being anԁ health. massage therapistѕ often
    have the finаncial aԁvаntаge fог ultimate sκinсarе and plastic surgеries thаt most аverаge pеrson cаnnot afford.


    Heгe is mу web pagе ... sensual massage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/29/2013

    Great information. Lucky me I ran across your website by chance (stumbleupon).
    I have book-marked it for later!

    my page: buy solar panels spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/31/2013

    Having read this I thought it was rather informative.
    I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this informative article together.
    I once again find myself spending a lot of time both
    reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worth it!


    my web site - ford pick up trucks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx