POSE!

Olen yksi kymmenestä finalistista, jotka kilpailevat 250e lahjakortista Katri Niskasen putiikiin. POSE joka kerää eniten tykkäyksiä Facebookissa 23.9 menneessä voittaa kyseisen palkinnon. Olisin enemmän kuin kiitollinen jos kaikki te ihanat lukijat voisitte auttaa minua saamaan kyseisen palkinnon. Olen aina halunnut Katrin suunnittelemia vaatteita, ja en voi uskoa että minulla on nyt siihen mahdollisuus.  

Hey! You guys remember the post where I was posing in the boutique window for a contest? Well, the top 10 finalists were selected by the designer herself, Katri Niskanen and I can't believe that I'm one of them! The POSE that gets most LIKES on Facebook wins a 250 euro gift voucher to spend on design by katri/n boutique! The voting is on till 23rd, which is the end of this weekend. I hope that you guys will help me to win, because I've always dreamed of a garmetn from this particular designer.


14 comments:

  1. OOt kyllä mielettömän upean näköinen!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ihanan näkönen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! You look amazing! I'll defs vote for you :)

    Jess xx

    http://sisko-blog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susanna9/20/2012

    Ihanan klassinen otos, yksinkertaisuus on kaunista. :) Selkeästi paras - tykkäsin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9/05/2014

    Undeniably believe that which you stated.
    Your favorite justification appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they
    plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top
    as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal.
    Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    Here is my webpage :: check from google

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9/08/2014

    An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment.

    I do think that you need to publish more about this issue, it might not
    be a taboo matter but generally people do not talk about such
    topics. To the next! Many thanks!!

    my web blog lainaa heti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9/08/2014

    Very good article. I will be dealing with some of these issues as well..


    Here is my blog post; kulutusluotto

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9/09/2014

    It's going to be finish of mine day, however before ending I am reading this impressive article to
    increase my knowledge.

    Here is my webpage :: laina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx