FIRMOO REVIEW



Hey guys! So a company called Firmoo contacted me and asked if I could make a review about one of their glasses. I was more that glad to make the review so here it is. I got to choose a pair that I liked (click!) and I here's what I think about them. First of all, the sunglasses look good which is great. Second of all, the quality is good, especially if you compare them to sunglasses from H&M etc. We had one sunny day here in Finland which gave me a chance to try them on outdoors. They were so good and the sun didn't distract my eyes which is important, because I get migraine easily so I need to protect them from harsh light. Not sure will I be needing these soon because sunny days are over and it's cloudy and rainy all the time but at least I have a good reason to be exited about next summer!

What's is Firmoo?
Firmoo.com is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. Years of expertise in optical industry enable Firmoo.com to offer varieties of prescription eyewear to the consuming public in high quality yet at extremely affordable prices

I have pretty awesome offer to you guys! You get choose your first pair of eyeglasses or sunglasses for free. Only thing you have pay is the shipping which you can check here

10 comments:

  1. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G Blog!
    Thank's for the comment!





    www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com
    www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kommentoin taas. :D Noi on hienot! Sama firma tais ottaa muhunkin yhteyttä mutta unohdin vastata ja nyt vasta muistin koko jutun.. No mutta en mä edes käytä aurinkolaseja niin ehkä sen ei niin välilä, haha. Oisin kyllä voinut arvontaan laittaa palkinnoksi sellaset. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, kommentoi pois vaan! :) Arvonta olis ollut jees idis! Vaikka nyt ei olekaan aurinkolasien käytön aika, antaa uudet aurinkolasit uutta puhtia ja odotuksen intoa seuraavaan kesään! :) xx

      Delete
  3. fine :))


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    new post :"-)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics! xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful!

    great pics!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx