Gift ideas for your daughter, mother, sister, girlfriend...

Heipparallaa! Joulu lähestyy kovaa vauhtia, joten suosittelen ottamaan varaslähdön lahjojen suhteen ettet löydä itseäsi kauppakeskuksesta ihmistungosksen keskeltä päivää ennen joulua. Ensimmäisenä on vuorossa lahjaideat naispuoliselle henkilölle; oli se sitten siskosi, tyttöystäväsi. äitisi, mummosi tai ystäväsi jolle olet lahjaa etsimässä.

Hey! As we know, christmas is almost here so I really recommend on taking a false start so you won't see yourself in the middle of shopping centre a day before christmas. I think people take too much stress when it comes to figuring out on what you buy for your friend, mother etc so I hope this collage will inspire you and give you more ideas on what to buy. 


Hey! As we know, christmas is almost here so I really recommend on taking a false start so you won't see yourself in the middle of shopping centre a day before christmas. I think people take too much stress when it comes to figuring out on what you buy for your friend, mother etc so I hope this collage will inspire you and give you more ideas on what to buy. 


(1)Michael Kors Jetset Tote Bag is a great bag for woman who carries a lot of stuff with her included myself. The bag is really chic and timeless so it won't go out of style if that is something that means to you. Who doesn't love (2)O.P.I -nail polishes?! 
One of my favorite make up brands along with Mac is Urban Decay. (3)Urban Decay's Book of Shadows IV is more that just a palette; it's like the most high-tech makeup palette that has even been released! You get so many great things along with the palette: ten an amazing eyeshadow to play with, Supercurl Mascara, Eyeshadow Primer Potion, 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner and cool mini speaker keychain! This palette costs less that 50e so it's really good deal! Another Urban Decay palette which I think is great for busy ladies out there. (4)Urban Decay's Midnight Emergency case has four really gorgeous eyeshadows, a full size lipgloss and eyeshadow brush! If you have a friend who travels a lot for work, this palette is perfect for her! In my opinion, every woman need a (5)bathrobe. ;) More (6)O.P.I nail polishes but these are small sizes and you get ten of them in this cute package! I hear so many girls out there saying that (7)UGG's are the best boots for winter. Well, I don't own any pair but I believe their words so I guess UGG's are great gift idea. I've had my (8)Canon EOS 600D for 9 months and I absolutely recommend it so if you have anyone who wants really good camera, this one is for her. More Urban Decay is on its way! :D (9)Urban Decay's Primer Potion is the best primer for your eyelids before applying any eyeshadow so if you want the best, get the best. ;) Finland's new fashion magazine, (10)Costume is perfect for every fashionistas out there. I know (11)wineglasses may sound boring, but it's always good to have those in your cabinet because you never know when you're going to need them. 

Muistakaa osallistua arvontaan!
Remember to enter my giveaway! :) 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment! xx