WORKDAY


My morning starts with a take-away tea! 


Here we are! 


I started my work with clothing patterns and scissors. 


 I went to Miltton Showroom to get some clothes. I seriously love going to that place because the girls are so nice and the environment is so inspiring!


Me and Anne Törnroos (, who is the designer along with Minni Suova for Minni f. Ronya) were installing curtains...


Lunch time with French Vogue.


After work, I decided to go for coffee at mBar and do some blogging there. It was the perfect ending for the day. 

6 comments:

  1. great!!! you have a nice job I see...xo, ALma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alma! I really love my job! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Anonymous11/24/2012

    haluun sun duunin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx