GO HARD OR GO HOME




You've seen me wearing my burgundy faux leather pants for many times in my blog. Well, I've been starting to have more and more feelings towards to real leather pants. These pants are by Current/Elliot, which is a brand that I haven't heard before. Familiar or not, these pants would deserve to be in my closet...right now. 

Even though the pants are leather, doesn't mean that I can't wear leather from head to toe. Leather t-shirt by Gucci is a bold statement piece to any outfit. I've seen many celebrities Rita Ora, Rihanna, Ciara and Nicole Richie. If they can pull it off, so can I! 

I found really chic pair of leather/suede knee boots by Yves Saint Laurent. Even the smallest amount of suede, softens the leather that's going on in this outfit. And I love the color combination of olive and brown – so down to earth.



I did mentioned this outfit is leather all the way, but only 75% because Stella McCartney doesn't use real leather in her products – good for her! I really love this bag, but if one day I purchase this bag to, let's hope the quality of the bag is close to real leather bags because I don't say goodbye to it too soon...

And last but not least, is Arty ring by Yves Saint Laurent. This gorgeous ring is the QUEEN of all rings. 

Pictures from Net-A-Porter.com

If you like my blog, please LIKE me on Facebook!

20 comments:

  1. Omg that Gucci top is gorgeous!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! The only thing about it that I hate is the price tag lol xx

      Delete
  2. I´m all about leather lately! xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stella McCartney forever !!! <3
    i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
    xo
    Carola

    New Post on Purses in the Kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! ;) Thank you so much for your support – you made my day! :)

      Delete
  4. love all this leather stuff!!

    xx, Paula

    http://terrorfashion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this outfit! Your sense of fashion is unbelievable! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much <3

      Delete
  6. perfection, noi housut ja paita on aivan upeet! Laukusta nyt puhumattakaan... Lottovoitto vielä, haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lottovoitto olis kyllä paikallaan! ;) xx

      Delete
  7. Really great!!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it too! I just wish I had the money to buy this outfit! :D xx

      Delete
  8. Absolutely loving this,hun!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :) xx

      Delete
  9. Hi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did one collaboration...you guys don't keep a track with blogger that you work with? x

      Delete
  10. Love EVERYTHING!
    How can I do????
    :)

    www.9lla.it
    fashion - trends - DIYs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx