IF MONEY WASN'T A PROBLEM

Sorry that I didn't post a new article yesterday, but I was extremely busy. If I only had a boyfriend who'd take my outfit pictures everyday, but since I don't have, taking outfits isn't piece of cake. Because I couldn't show my outfit from yesterday, here's a collage of garments that I'd love to wear at the moment. 

I don't know that came to me when I laid my eyes on a bright blue knit by Jil Sander. The knit is so magnificent that I'd love to wear it...if I only had the money to buy it. It's so chic and edgy at the same time that it didn't need a statement necklace, which I tend to wear almost every outfit. 

What I said about the knit in the beginning, I have to say the same about the faux leather pants by H&M. The crazy zipper in the front may give big no's to many out there, but I think they just bring the outfit to the next lever. 

The bag won't need explanations. 

Sandra from 5 inch and up, introduce me these boots in the first place. First I was like; "those are not my cup of tea", but after thinking and seeing a lot different outfits, they suddenly looked perfect to me. 

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/05/2013

    Äänestin sua Aussie awardseissa parhaaksi Newcomer -blogiksi! Toivottavasti voitat <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I love it too! :) xx

      Delete
  3. This would be a perfect outfit! There's something about blue and black together that really makes simple pieces look really polished and very chic.:)

    Sandra

    XOXO

    www.agirlinabigbubble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sandra! :) Oh, I totally agree with you. When you color block the right way, it looks so chic and polished! ;) xx

      Delete
  4. really loving the colours! Xx

    http://live-in-this-moment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! So chic and polished! ;) xx

      Delete
  5. Anonymous1/05/2013

    Sulla on niin upea maku! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THIS OUTFIT!! PLEASE DO MORE OF THIS BECAUSE THEY GIVE ME SO MUCH INSPIRATION! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am more than glad to make more of these! ;) xx

      Delete
  7. I genuinely see your very simplistic skandinavian aesthetics!
    And I must agree with your Jil Sander choice.



    http://daretoduit.blogspot.co.at/

    yvonne ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your compliment! :) Oh, I'd love to have that Jil Sander's knit. Maybe I should make a DIY project from it? ;) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx