OUTFIT FOR ANY OCCASION






I've always loved the combination of burgundy and mustard. These two colors forms a interesting and chic package. Even though we are close to spring, which means pastels and bright colors; some colors are timeless and can be worn in any season. 

I wanted to build an outfit that is perfect for work and after work. Whether you were going on a date or movies, this outfit works perfectly for that! I love clothes that can be worn any occasion because who knows what happens after work. 





I started to build the outfit around burgundy colored pullover, which looks great on anybody! To play it save, I didn't want to pair the pullover with monochrome pants or bright red pants, because I wanted to keep the outfit simple for work, so good, old, black pants were the perfect choice for that. 

After searching for the perfect ankle boots, I came across these leather boots by Friis & Company. These shoes are now on sale, so if you are interested, you better be fast! ;) 

This trendy and modern purse by Coccinelle, was the perfect choice to bring more color and texture to the outfit. The purse can also be worn as a clutch which kills two birds with one!

PULLOVER :: TURNOVER
PANTS :: VILA 
ANKLE BOOTS :: FRIIS & COMPANY 
PURSE :: COCCINELLE

12 comments:

  1. the outfit looks perfect!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love it! <3

      Delete
  2. love this! absolutely perfect...xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. Anonymous1/22/2013

    Tosi ihana asukokonaisuus! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely items!

    xx Mounia
    Www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG totally loving this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment AND for following me! <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx