HOMETOWN

Happy Wednesday everyone! For the past week, I've been spending my time in eastern of Finland and tomorrow I'll be heading back to Helsinki. It was so nice see my friends and family – felt like breath of fresh air! Before I came here, I knew that I had to pack my favorite coat which was purchased from Cubus over a month ago. Because this coat is not available to everyone, I found pretty similar coat here. It has the same sort of print and colors so hopefully you guys like it!

My outfit of the day is pretty simple: flared jeans, white tee and black blazer – timeless, if you ask me. Somedays I don't feel like "dressing up" so I always go back to the basics that feel comfortable 24/7. 

OUTFIT OF THE DAY 
Coat :: Cubus (similar here)
T-shirt :: Filippa K (similar here)
Blazer :: Mango (similar here)
Jeans :: Cubus (similar here)
Bag :: Mango 
Ankle boots :: Halens (similar here)

34 comments:

  1. awesome look ; DD


    i invite to me too


    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coat! And pairing it with the flared jeans makes for a very flattering combo :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love my flared jeans – they make me feel like Rachel Zoe lol :) xx

      Delete
  3. Noi uudet hiukset on niin ihanat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/20/2013

    Your hair!!! LOVEEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks a lot! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Anonymous2/20/2013

    J'adore ton blog!! <3 Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Upea liukuvärjäys, sopii mielettömän hyvin noin pitkään hiukseen :-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon! Mä aion vaalentaa latvoja jossain vaiheessa enemmän, mutta ihanaa että näistä tykätään! :) xx

      Delete
  7. Anonymous2/20/2013

    äh, mä en kestä! sun hiukset on niin kauniit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous coat! xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my sweet Alma! :) :) <3

      Delete
  9. Anonymous2/20/2013

    I love your new blogger profile picture! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you very much! xx

      Delete
  10. Nice coat X

    cult-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. your coat is so great! Love the bag too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love them both! :) xx

      Delete
  12. I'm terribly in love with your hair x_x

    xx,
    Miuw @ CocoMiuw

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for your comment :) you look very stylish :)

    http://blondehairgreyeyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow sooo beautiful I love the outfit and photos x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  15. this coat is a-mazing!:) also love your long & beautiful hair <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nee! The coat rocks! xx

      Delete
  16. Anonymous2/21/2013

    Upee! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it too! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx