NEON PURSE

Holy moly, it seriously feels like forever since I last wrote. I feel so bad, but being sick and under the fever, didn't give me the strength to make many articles. Even though I was sick, I still managed to update my Twitter (@SearchingforLBD) and Facebook so if you want to know more about me, please go a head and follow me because I don't tell everything about me in my blog. But yeah, I'm so glad to be healthy : I'm not one those who likes to pretend to be sick or they want to be sick. I love my work and be outdoors so being sick isn't my cup of tea. 


I was more than excited to shoot these outfit pictures because it has been a while since my last outfit of the day. This outfit has been shown in my blog before except the new tee by Acne and the lovely purse by H&M. Last spring, when I saw the purse the H&M, I fell in love with it instantly but for some strange reason, I never bought it. I told myself to wait the day when the bag is on sale, which as you can tell, took some time. I'm so glad to finally have this bag, because it gives a nice pop of color to any outfit and it's perfect for the days when you just need your keys, phone and wallet. 

P.s For finnish readers, check out my blog at Cosmopolitan

:: Outfit of the day ::

Faux fur coat :: Asos
T-shirt :: Acne
Pants :: Gina Tricot
Purse :: H&M
Ankle boots :: Wonders


33 comments:

  1. Love love love the colour of your purse and especially with the red lips! Great look and beautiful photos as always x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you! :) I love that bag so much, and even though it's cheap and from H&M, it's the perfect purse for the spring! :) xx

      Delete
  2. you look so greaaat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :) <3

      Delete
  3. Anonymous2/02/2013

    Taas kerran tosi ihana asu!! Toi laukku on tosi ihana:) Mistä ostit ton Acne t-paidan? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi että...kiitos paljon! :) Ostin sen Gaudetesta! :) xx

      Delete
  4. you look beautiful! the neon bag is also a good buy!!

    XxX Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Farah! I totally agree with ya! ;) xx

      Delete
  5. Anonymous2/02/2013

    sulla on tosi persoonalliset kasvot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2/02/2013

    Oih! Oot upea kun hymyilet hampailla! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2/02/2013

    ihanan väriset huulet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the fur!!!! xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2/03/2013

    If you would like to improve your familiarity only keep visiting this website and
    be updated with the most recent information posted here.
    My web-site : best way to gain lean muscle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice bag!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!!! i love your look!! is awesome and you'ree very pretty in this pics!! Kisses!!



    http://greatstyling.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) <3

      Bisous!

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so happy that I found it! :) xx

      Delete
  14. Anonymous2/05/2013

    I used to be recommended this website by means of my cousin.
    I'm no longer sure whether or not this post is written by means of him as no one else know such designated approximately my problem. You're
    incredible! Thanks!
    My blog lift and glow review

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous2/05/2013

    I leave a response each time I especially enjoy a post on a website or if
    I have something to add to the discussion. Usually
    it is a result of the passion communicated in the post I browsed.
    And after this article "NEON PURSE". I was excited enough to drop a comment ;-)
    I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's okay. Could it be just me or does it appear like a few of these remarks look like they are left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing on other places, I'd like to
    follow everything new you have to post. Could you make a list the complete urls of your shared sites like
    your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
    Here is my web blog ... greencoffeedr.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. My dear GOD!
    Amazing its a little word for this post. That faux fur coat is very niceeeee ^^ <3


    http://thecasualprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Ivana <3 Oh, I love it too – it makes me feel like a Cookie Monster from Sesame Street lol :) xx

      Delete
  17. the neon purse is gorgeous! love how it provides that amazing extra pop of colour. love the fur jacket too.

    love your style, following you now :)
    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Izzy! I totally agree with you! :)

      Thank you for supporting <3

      Delete
  18. Nice photos and bag!! You look absolutely gorgeous! :)

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you darling :) <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx