NEW WEEK, NEW START

I can't believe how fast January went. Well, being sick almost for a week made me go confused because all I did was spending time in the bed, Macbook in my lap. I was pretty frustrated during that time because I wasn't able to update my blog at Cosmopolitan and after conquering the fever, I was so happy to back in the game but no...I couldn't update my blog at Cosmo because I couldn't log in for some sort of reason. Yesterday, the great team behind Cosmo solved the situation and I was able to blog again. So yeah, not bad way to start a new month...

Sometimes new week means wearing something new. In my case that meant new hat by H&M, a sweater and handbag by Mango. I don't know what happened but I've started to enjoy wearing hats. There's something so chic and elegant about them. Hats are not only a great way to spice up the outfit, but they help to keep your hair nice and neat. :D My hair gets twisted effortlessly and there's nothing I can't do about it except hairspray which I don't like to use. 

:: Outfit of the day ::

Faux fur coat :: Asos
Sweater, handbag :: Mango
Necklaces :: H&M, Cubus
Pants :: Gina Tricot
Hat :: H&M
Scarf :: Bianco
Laptop case :: Minni f. Ronya 
Ankle boots :: Vagabond

32 comments:

  1. fine hat ;DD

    i invite to me too

    new post

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voihan upeus! ♥ Täydellinen asu, tykkään. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kiitos Noora! Ja hei, onneksi olkoon GUESSin yhteistyöstä! :) <3

      Delete
    2. Oi kiitos paljon! ♥

      Delete
  3. i love your outfit and crave that fur!!! xo, ALma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey doll! Thank you again for your super duper comment! <3

      Delete
  4. Anonymous2/06/2013

    Oot upea! :)

    Terkuin, vakkarilukija <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look very pretty as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you always bring a smile on my face! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Upeita kuvia! Etenkin toi toinen kuva on ihana. :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kiitos! :) Kaikki kiitos menee ystävälleni joka nämä kuvat otti :) <3

      Delete
  7. I abosolutely love your style and blog! You look great! I'm following you, kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan! I'm so glad to hear that you like my blog! Thank you so much for supporting! :) Make sure to like me on fb as well so you know more! ;) xx

      Delete
  8. Et siis syö mitään biotiinia tai vastaavaa, vaan sun hiukset on itsestään noin pitkät ja paksut ja kauniit? Tätä kateutta! Missä tuo vika kuva on otettu? Näyttää aivan ihanalta paikalta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. En ole koskaan syönyt mitään sellaisia, vannon sen! :) Oltiin Kappelissa kahvilla. Se on pohjois-espalla, kauppatorin vieressä. :) xx

      Delete
  9. love this hat and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support <3

      Delete
  10. Great outfit. I like the way you paired everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :) <3

      Delete
  11. The fur coat is so great, loving that sooo much. So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. I've just bought a new pair of SS13 Céline loafers in hopes to provoke in minimalism, I'd say it's still quite provoking, do tell what you think on my investment on these new hooves lol ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/02/new-hooves.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Nathan! Your sweet words made my day! :)

      Delete
  12. Sulla on vaan niin ihana tukka, ah<3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do love your Look!! Amazing<3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. sun karvatakki on niin hyvä ton värikkään laukun kanssa! itsekin oon tollasta takkia etsiskellyt. Ihania kuvia!

    selinanoma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hei kaunotar! Kiitos tosi paljon ihanasta kommentistasi! <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx