RINGA DRESS & MINK HAIRBAND

One of my fashion inspirations is the one and only, Sandra Hagelstam who is the genius behind the blog 5 inch and up. Her collaboration collection with Nelly.com was amazing, and I wanted to buy so many clothes from that collections, especially the Ringa Dress but unfortunately it was way too high for my budget until now...

Because, something crazy happened few days ago : I found out that Nelly.com were having a campaing where 100 dresses cost 9,95 for each. I almost fainted when I saw the Ringa Dress for 9,95! It took me less than a second to add the dress to my shopping box haha. I also found out that the Mink Hairband, which was also part the collection was -50% off – I had to get it too. Oh boy, I'm so happy! Can wait to show the dress to you guys! 




8 comments:

  1. it´s a gorgeous dress! xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! can´t wait to see it! <3<3

    http://lovesushiandfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/11/2013

    Ϲan I just say what a comfort to discovеr an individual who really understands what
    they are tаlking about on the net. You ceгtainlу understand how to bring a ρroblem
    to light and maκe it important. More аnd morе peορle need to look at thіs and understanԁ this sіde of the story.
    I was suгpгised you are not mοre ρoрular
    sinсe you most cеrtаinly have the gift.
    Feel free to surf my webpage : http://www.expotv.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not surprised you wanted that dress so much. They are amazing



    http://theshortiesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/


    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3/30/2013

    Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    Feel free to visit my webpage :: quick house sale

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2/19/2014

    xbox 360 emulator; , for ios

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx