SUSHI TIME

Raise your hand if you love sushi! I'm raising my both hand and legs haha. Yesterday, my friend Ville and I spend the afternoon together. First, we hang out in a cafe called mBar but hours later, we decided to have a snack. Well...snack turn to lunch after Ville told me that one sushi restaurant had a great deal : 14 maki rolls for 10 euros – not bad deal if you ask me. We took a little race to the restaurant and we both felt super duper excited to eat some sushi. I don't know what is about sushi, but it make me feel better. :)

One thing that I find really funny is that when I was creating my outfit, I was really inspired by a Japanese fashion designer, Tsumori Chisato. The shirt that I'm wearing was found from flea market for only one euro. The print is really bold and it kind of reminds me from my grandmothers old curtains that she used to have haha. But anyways, I think it's really similar to the prints by Chisato. He's so bold with his choices and I think this shirt definitely has some Chisato in it. 

And what I though was funny was that I was inspired by a Japanese fashion designer and later that day, I was eating Japanese dish – funny coincidence, am I right?

OUTFIT OF THE DAY 
Coat :: Cubus
Shirt :: 2nd hand
Pants :: Dry Lake
Ankle boots :: Dinsko
Scarf :: Bianco
Bag :: Mango


46 comments:

  1. Ihana asu taas, Heidi! Tykkään kovasti tosta takista!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kiitos Millasein! :) Hihih, niin mieki! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Tosi hauska tuo paita, ja voi miten ihania sushikuvia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Se on tosi räikeä mutta siksi juuri rakastan sitä! :) xx

      Delete
  3. oh alkoi tehdeä mieli sushia. taidankin hakea lähikaupasta sushia lounaaksi <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihih, sushi on parasta! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful post dear. The blouse you're wearing looks very pretty on you!

    xx

    WWW.STYLEOFPURITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hand is up :)
    You look damn great dear, absolut happy and so mhhh pretty too :D
    Now, I´m hungry and like to eat sushi :)
    Wish you a nice start into your weekend
    Lovly P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! :) Thank you so much! I wish you an amazing week-end! :) xx

      Delete
  6. U look so cute!

    xxx Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Farah <3

      Delete
  7. Ihania kuvia ja kiva asu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love sushi and I love your coat... I was just looking at one at Cubus the other day, too bad they didnt have it in my size =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey doll! Thank you so much for your super duper comment! :) I'm sorry to hear that they didn't have your size anymore – the coat would have been amazing on you! xx

      Delete
  9. Anonymous2/08/2013

    You look so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous shirt and coat! Lovely blog you have here!
    Check out my blog, also "operating" from Finland :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Natali! :) Thank you so much! Yay – Finland represent! ;) xx

      Delete
  11. I looooove your pants, they are lovely!
    The sushi looks great too ;)
    xo,
    Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That Cubus coat is perfection! Also how brave are you to take outfit posts out in the snow!

    Lovely blog too.

    http://lilylovelock.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, I am finnish so it's not a problem ;) xx

      Delete
  13. Ihan mahtava kuva tuo viimeinen ulkokuva!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great look dear! :)
    xx, Anh
    from www.thadarlinh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3

      Delete
  15. Love the outfit and the food looks yummie !

    It will be amazing if you come into my blog and maybe follow us if you like it ?

    Hope to see you on it !

    X

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you so much! The food was amazing! :) xx

      Delete
  16. OMG,this is so amazing,I love the post!
    Your blog is great hun,If you like take a look on my blog,would you like to follow each other?
    Wish you a nice week! <3
    xoxo
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your playful mood mixed with stunning pieces to drool over!

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey doll! Thank you so much! I know the print is pretty crazy but it really brings the outfit to whole new level! :) xx

      Delete
  18. in love your fancy shirt dear! :))



    Pumps & Kicks

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely style!<3

    Would u like to follow each other on Gfc,Fb or Twitter?

    My blog
    www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like sushi!
    Great photos by the way =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sushi is the best food in the world!! Thanks!! :) xx

      Delete
  21. beautiful blouse! Sushis are the best haha!

    Bisous, Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup!! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx