THE BEGINNING FOR A BAG HUNT

Hi lovelies! This post is really special because it was requested. As I mentioned before on my Facebook page, one of my dear readers, asked if I could make a post about luxury bags. Because there are so many; Chanel, Givenchy, Céline...the list could go on and on, so unfortunately this post would never be 100% perfect. Imagine how looooooong this post would actually be if all the gorgeous bags were featured in this article?! :D So. Some of these bag have been hyped in the blogging world for a long time now, but I think they are really timeless, chic, edgy and most important thing: versatile.

We all dream about this one bag that has it all, because let's be honest; bags are expensive so we ladies need a bag that can be ten different bags - we just need to know how to pair it. ;) 

The first bag is the Alma bag from Louis Vuitton. From the minute, I saw this bag, I had no words. It's so elegant, iconic and chic bag. You can get this bag in many different colors but unfortunately, they are not available in every county. :( I selected three bags that were made from vernis leather and two from epi. The reader requested colorful bags, but I tried to think also the fact that the color has to be settle so the pairing is much more fun! :) Even though these colors are really settle, there will be more colorful bags – just keep reading...unless if you are feeling tired already. :D

GET THE BAG 
I haven't seen this bag in many blogs – or then I just haven't found them yet. This bag is Marion by Alexander Wang. I love this bag because it's edgy, fun and really chic! And, you can choose this bag in many different colors, and in my opinion, this bag looks amazing in any color so go ahead and try blue or mustard! 

GET THE BAG
The Muse Tote by Saint Laurent Paris (SLP). I still can't believe it's not YSL anymore. But anyways, this bag was unfamiliar to me before the research for this article. I fell in love with the bag because it has feminine and masculine side to it. It kind of reminds me from briefcase but then another hand, an elegant handbag. This bag can be worn as a shoulder bag as well which is great! The colors are so delicious so no matter what the color is, it's super chic! 

GET THE BAG 
First, I wasn't sure will I feature Hour bag by 3.1 Phillip Lim, but because this bag comes in many different colors, not too expensive, it's spacious and it also has simple but still edgy design, it deserved to be in this post. I first discovered this bag from Sandra's blog. She showed this bag can be worn as a clutch! I think this bag is perfect if you have to carry your laptop or your paper files with you. And, this bag is great choice for after work – thanks to the rolled double handles, you have secured hold to your belongings.

GET THE BAG

This was the first bag by Alexander Wang that made me love him! The Rocco Duffel bag, oh man, where to begin? This bag is the  perfect choice for you if you want a bag to be edgy! That's is literally the only word how to describe this bag. The gorgeous bottom, covered with studs just makes a heart go weak. This bag is so spacious, and thanks again to the rolled double handels, you can carry anything! :D There are many different hardwares and COLORS  to choose from and I guarantee that this bag will turn heads! 


GET THE BAG

Thank you so much for reading! 

56 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/16/2013

    Hello, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility
    issues. When I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet
    Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a
    quick heads up! Other then that, amazing blog!

    Feel free to surf to my blog ... looking to start a business

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I love Alma bag from Louis Vuitton and The Muse Tote (LSP). I miss this post the Chanel 2.55. Sorry for my mistakes. I'm Spanish.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Alma bag! When I am rich, I'll buy that! As I mentioned in the post, we all know Chanel so it was kind of useless to put it here. Plus, the reader requested bag that aren' too expensive and Chanel 2.55 Flap Bag is reaaaally expensive. :) xx

      Delete
  3. My favourites definitely Alexander Wang´s or Phillip Lim´s!!! xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will still go for the Louis Vuitton Alma. It is timeless and classic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm stalking new Saint Laurents.
    They are sooo chic and gorgeous!

    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi, good for you ;) xx

      Delete
  6. So many wonderful bags
    Kisses
    Aga

    New post
    Tiger and gold in attack!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's hard to choose just one bag. :) xx

      Delete
  7. The Rocco ♥ Made me love Alexander Wang too!
    My current designer bag obsession is the Celine Trapeze one ♥

    Have a nice week end!

    fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that bag from Céline. I would have featured here but it's not available anywhere or then I just didn't do my research. :) xx

      Delete
  8. Cool bags! love Alexander Wang ones!
    xx
    quiestinquiestout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Ah, A.W is the bomb! :) xx

      Delete
  9. Thanks for making such an effort to write this post! It shows that you put lot of time to this post. You are an amazing blogger. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you for reading it! :D xx

      Delete
  10. Anonymous3/16/2013

    Tosi ihania laukkuja! Toi SLP laukku on tosi siisti ja oon samaa mieltä mitä sanoit siitä: salkkumainen mut toisaalta tosi naisellinen! :)

    Haluan tässä sanoa sen että oot musta aivan upea bloggaaja. Yksi asia mikä mua harmittaa on se että ihmiset ei tajuu miten upee sä oikeesti oot! Mä järkytyin kun en huomannut sua Aussie Blog Awards ehdokkaissa!! Sä olisit musta ansainnut sen. :/ Mut oon 11100% varma että ensi vuonna tuut voittaa potin :)

    Ihanaa lauantai-iltaa ja kevättä, Heidi!!

    Terveisin, uskollinen lukijasi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mä olen aivan sanaton täällä puolen ruutua. Kiitos todella paljon sun ihanista sanoista. Vaikka en olekaan ehdolla, olen erittäin iloinen että muutama hyvä ystäväni on ehdolla siellä ja se riittää minulle! :)


      Kiitos, ja oikein ihanaa kevättä sinne myös!

      Bisous! xx

      Delete
    2. Anonymous3/16/2013

      Täytyy sanoa että olet ihanan nöyrä. Susta huomaa että rakastat bloggaamista! :)

      Delete
  11. Anonymous3/16/2013

    sulla on tosi hyvä maku! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous3/16/2013

    löysin sun blogin ps. i love fashionin kommenttiboksista. sait itsellesi uuden lukijan! ei uskois että olet suomalainen ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohoh. Kiitos! :) Hehe, kiitos ;D xx

      Delete
    2. tajusin juuri toistaneeni itseäni :DDD lol

      Delete
  13. I love this post! I'm pretty thrifty when it comes to clothing, so I've always imagined that if I were to splurge it would be on a bag. First on the list is a quilted Chanel, but I am also loving this Marion by Alexander Wang! Great choice. I love a structured bag with some edge!

    www.peaceofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I agree with you! Bags are timeless and they truly worth of investment! :) xx

      Delete
  14. Anonymous3/16/2013

    ihania laukkuja!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a total lover of Louis Vuitton Alma in Vernis!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! If I had to choose one bag from those options, it'd be Alma! :) xx

      Delete
  16. It's definitely the begging of the hunt for the perfect purse! You showed some winners for the run! amazing!!!

    http://rosdays.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing post! Have a nice weekend:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ira – you too! :) xx

      Delete
  18. Beautiful blog and lovely bags,.,.,. (^-^)

    xoxo
    www.seventhbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Louis Vuitton Alma bag is definitely on my shopping list! The epi leather black one, such a gorgeous bag. But then again, there's like a million other bags on my shopping list :D

    I just discovered your blog and thought I'd leave a comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I vote for Wang :)
    Amazing bags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wang is prety amazing!! :) Xx

      Delete
  21. Love the Wang bags! :)

    WITH LOVE,
    LINSEY / POSE-BLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ei hitto, oon miettiny ihan törkeeeen kauan, että mikä laukku toi ilmeisesti nyt sitten lv:n epi leather on ja en tiiä miks oon luullu, että se on longchampia, haha! Noh, enpä olekaan kovinkaan kummonen laukkuasiantuntija.. Mutta kiitos tästä, nyt ainakin tiedän minkä merkin kauppaan suuntaan joskus sitten ku voitan lotossa:-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihih, mieki tiedän minkä laukun nappaan kun lopetan köyhtymästä ja voitan lotossa – Alman! ;) xx

      Delete
  23. Super nice selection of Bag!! great Blog!

    http://shareasecret.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you for your kind words! :) xx

      Delete
  24. I adore the Alma, and I have a Rocco and it's one of my fav's just incredibly heavy due to all of the studs! Gorgeous post!

    The Purse Snatcher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have the Rocco? Could you tell me about the quality of the leather? Thanks sweetie! :) xx

      Delete
  25. I love all these choices, there are seriously so many and I want them in all colors haha! But my favorite has got to be the rocco and marion! Alexander Wang is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wang is incredible and his vision is beyond this planet! :) xx

      Delete
  26. Gahh I love Wang. Great review! I really enjoy it.

    www.kristellouisa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Everybody loves Wang! ;) xx

      Delete
  27. Thanks for this post - I must say that the LV bags are still my favourite - such a classic and a definite MUST HAVE!! The Alma is definitely on my birthday wish list...

    xoxo
    Amanda

    www.loubousandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx