DOWN TO EARTH

Hi loves! I have so exciting news to tell you! I got an amazing opportunity to be part of Indiedays ASUS-streetfashion campaign. Through the month of May, selected bloggers from Indiedays and Id Inspiration are competing who's style is the most awesome. The first part of the competition runs for three weeks. Each Monday, the website updates six new bloggers with a picture that the blogger has selected. During each week, the bloggers are competing who gets the most votes! After every week, one blogger is closer to the main price. After the first part is over, the three blogger will be part of fashion shoot. But, there will be six finalists, which means the panels of Indiedays and ASUS will select three more bloggers to join the other three. 

In the beginning of June, six finalists get to be a part of an amazing fashion shoot which will be shown to you guys later! Then you guys come along and choose your favorite blogger. The actual winner is selected by ASUS and Indiedays, but it's really important that you choose your favorite blogger because the panels choose the winner from the most liked ones!

The winner wins ASUS Transformer Book TX300 which is valued for 1399 euros!

This competition is pretty awesome, and I'm so happy to be part of it! I hope you guys support me in this because the one reader will be going home with the same computer!!!! ISN'T THAT AMAZING?! 

Now it's your time to do take few minutes of your time and 

VOTE ME HERE

BLOUSE H&M JEANS CUBUS ANKLE BOOTS H&M BAG LOUIS VUITTON WATCH DANIEL WELLINGTON NECKLACE MANGO

Pictures by Teemu Bling


37 comments:

  1. Omg :o
    amazing look, just perfect♥
    love your shirt, necklace, shoes and beautiful bag..this is grea combination:)
    and your ombre is gorgeous:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you so much! <3 I love this combination too!


      Oh, don't forget to vote me! ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh how exciting! Good luck! Also love this shirt!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm so excited!! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Love love this outfit!! Everything is so beautiful ! I especially love your booties and your shirt <3

    fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This has to be one of my favorites! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I´m in love with your shirt! it look awesome especially with that necklace ;) xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey doll! Thank you so much! <3

      Delete
  5. love your simple&casual style!

    XX
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Great outfit! I love that shirt xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you! It's from H&M! :) xx

      Delete
  7. lovely ; ]

    super ;)

    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5/07/2013

    wow, when have you bought Louis Vuitton bag? :D amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's not mine! :D I borrowed from my friend ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely look dear! :) Amazing watch! *

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so gorgeous! Amazing look, I like it so much.
    Great blog

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you so much! :) xx

      Delete
  12. Kehu päivässä pitää naisen tiellä, honey! <3 http://thingforthebling.costume.fi/2013/05/06/say-nice-things-to-nice-people/
    Haastan sut kehumaan blogissasi jotakuta kehut ansainnutta bloggaajakaveria ja antamaan hänelle muotitarran! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!
    Amzing pictures. I love your necklace!
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love it too – one of my favorites! :) xx

      Delete
  14. I really love the pics, you look gorgeous !!

    CHIC LE CHINE.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I reallyyy love your style!! The jeans are sooo nice too ♡

    amillionlittlethings9@blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! <3

      Delete
  16. Replies
    1. My friend bought them for me <3

      Delete
  17. Nice photos!!! I'm following you;)
    Check out my:
    My Jewelry Shop
    My Blog
    xoxo
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! <3

      Delete
  18. love your bag! so pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that! :) xx

      Delete
  19. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! xx

      Delete
  20. Gorgeous look!!!!!
    I love every element of the look, your watch so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx