THE HOUSE OF MARLEY

I love music. It's the thing that makes me smile no matter what mood I am. Okay, fashion does the same thing, but you know what I mean. About a month ago, I was contacted from Empire Nordic, who wanted to give me a headphones for a test drive. Well, these are not typical headphones; they are The House of Marley headphones. Oh wait, did I just mention the word headphones three times in two sentence? :D

The House of Marley is a company, founded by Bob Marley's offspring, which manufactures high quality products in most environmentally way as possible, and brides a part of the proceeds to the charity. 

Mine are called Rebel – there are many other designs where to choose from! Anyway, I was really blown away when I tried them for the first time. They were so comfy; the ear cushions were ultra-soft, which provides comfort and isolation from outside sounds. Like seriously, I could hear every single tone and instrument, and the bass, oh boy, it was fantastic! 

For more information in english, check here, and in finnish, please check here

FYI if you live in Finland: Stockmann, Tector, Rajala and Gigantti sell also The House of Marley headphones!

BLOUSE & PANTS H&M BLAZER MANGO NECKLACE AdR for H&M PUMPS ZARA  LIPSTICK MAC IN Pink Plaid 
HEADPHONES THE HOUSE OF MARLEY 



53 comments:

  1. Nice headphones! Great outfit xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that shirt of yours! xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I could wear it everyday! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Love your shirt! It looks so agradable to wear :)

    fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I know what you´re talking about. I have to have my ipod with me at all times or I go mad. :D

    bacardichaser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ihana asu! Mä näin sut keskustassa muutama viikko sitten, meni tosin hetki ennen kun tunnistin :)

    Emmi L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon! :) Oih! No toivottavasti ensi kerralla keretään ihan kuulumiset vaihtamaan! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Love the look! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my. Your blog. I'm speechless! I can't find words to describe you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5/30/2013

    Tää on ihanan simppeli asu! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Me too! I wear them all the time! <3

      Delete
  10. Anonymous5/30/2013

    I love the headphones! I've heard about those many times but I've never seen a blogger wearing them before! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome to hear that! :) xx

      Delete
  11. Anonymous5/30/2013

    Mua ei väsytä, joten päätin että luen sun blogin kokonaan läpi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous5/30/2013

    toi sun setti on niin ihana! mun täytyy saada valkoiset housut! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Valkoiset housut on kyllä tosi mahtava vaate kesäksi! :) xx

      Delete
  13. ihania kuvia, näyttää tosi hyvältä! pitäisi itsekin hommata jotkut kuulokkeet, noi vaikuttaa tsekkaamisen arvosilta :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon! Suosittelen kokeilemaan! xx

      Delete
  14. What a lovely blouse! Great heels as well! x

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love this shirt maybe too much, meaning if I could, I'd wear it every day! :) xx

      Delete
  15. great outfit!

    http://www.sincerelyval.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. your outfit looks so cool!

    http://same-but-diffrent.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) xx

      Delete
  17. super awesome outfit! love your white jeans and cool headphones so so much <3

    Check out my latest outfit post! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! xx

      Delete
  18. Really nice!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. the headphones are marvellous! you look stunning and great photography!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne! I love the headphones very much – have them with the 24/7! :) xx

      Delete
  20. very cool outfit and i do love ur hair dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gail! xx

      Delete
  21. Looks good! I'm on the hunt for a new pair of headphone - good to know!
    AHKA VINTAGE BLOG
    Latest outfit post: BLUE DAY

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look lovely! I definitely could see myself wearing this outfit! :) x Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you Laura! xx

      Delete
  23. Girl you look amazing , love the outfit and music is my life so loving the headset.

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh, I love music too, very much! xx

      Delete
  24. Anonymous3/16/2015

    Hi theгe to еveгy body, іt'ѕ my first pay a quick visit ߋf thіs web site; thiѕ blog contains amazing and гeally fіne data for readers.


    Feel free tο surf tօ mʏ web blog; Wrinkless Cream (http://wrinkless-cream.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx