VOTE ME TO NEW YORK FASHION WEEK!

Hi Loves! I have something really important to announce you! I'm part of a competition where one blogger wins a trip to New York and get to be a part of the NEW YORK FASHION WEEK!!!!
This has been my biggest dream, and I can't believe I actually have a chance to go there! But, I need YOUR help! Only you guys can give me the chance to go to New York. 

Our job was to create a makeup look and the look who get most votes, wins the trip! In this video, I'm speaking finnish but don't worry, this video will be my only video where I speak finnish.

I'd appeciate it so much if you could vote for my look because they announce the winner on 12th of MAY which means I only have a week left to get enough votes. The leader has now over 400 votes but if you guys could help me, I'd be the happiest person in this planet!! :) 


All you have to do is go here, find my video and press "Äänestä"! This will only take few second of your time! :)

25 comments:

  1. great ;)0



    i invite to me too

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you'll vote!! xx

      Delete
  2. The blue button isn't doing anything? Don't know whether that's just me xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Try to vote from the link! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I try to click on the blue button ... but i'm not sure it worked actually O.O

    fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CLick the link!! :) xx

      Delete
  4. voted! :) Good luck!

    Marlies,
    www.goldenmirrorsandpinkbows.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. voted!!! good luck

    coloreport.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  6. äänestin, toivottavasti voitat! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kiitos! Minäkin toivon sitä! :) Äänet on vähissä mutta toivotaan että joku ihme tapahtuisi! :) xxxx

      Delete
  7. Anonymous5/06/2013

    Hurrah! At last I got a blog from wheгe I be capable of genuinely obtain νaluable facts
    cοnсernіng my studу and κnοwleԁge.


    Here is my ωeb-site: wire-wound Resistor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! xx

      Delete
  9. Anonymous5/06/2013

    "...Eniten ääniä oleva muotibloggaaja saa..." Hmm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sanoin videolla ilmiselvästi "bloggaaja", en "muotibloggaaja". ;) xx

      Delete
  10. Love that picture of make up products! And the result looks pretty & fresh :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the picture of make up products! The result looks really pretty and fresh too :) xo

    Annmarie
    http://blogit.iltalehti.fi/bisou-nordic/

    ReplyDelete
  12. can I have all those make up products I love them all <3!

    http://ttea-set.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty awesome! <3

      Delete
  13. Voted!(No 62)
    Beautiful products!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoy looking at your websites. Thanks a lot!
    Regards
    http://www.medanonecarrental.com
    http://www.medanonerentacar.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx