BEHIND THE PHOTO SHOOT + VIDEO


Hey guys! Do you remember the ASUS & ID photo shoot? Well, now it's time for you to see what happened behind the actual photo shoot. We had so much fun, and still can't believe how lucky I was to be part in it. I had lot of fun at the photo shoot; they had chosen very interesting places for me to pose which was great because I got to challenge myself, although I must admit, I was a bit scared when we shot on the ledge, but I am so proud of myself that I manage to stand there and not fall down – that wouldn't have been pretty sight. 

Oona Grönberg from Indiedays, filmed a little video where she interview me along two other bloggers. This interview is in finnish but you can find in this post a little text that explains what I said in the clip. Enjoy! 


"We were shooting outfits for the ASUS campaign. Olli Keskinen was there to take the pictures, and Sharon created a really dramatic makeup look for me. One thing that really surprised me was the different locations we were shooting. There I was, walking in my heels on the rocks, posing in the bed of reeds and sitting top of this strange rusty cube. 
I am very happy to be part of this campaign, and it was great to be able to create an interesting outfit for the set and challenge myself at the location. Overall, the day was amazing!"

Click here to win ASUS Transformer Book TX300 laptop, valued for 1399 euros! 
(Like ASUS Finland FB page and the click "like" twice in the pictures where you see me!)


12 comments:

  1. Just katsoin ton videon, jos siis on sama minkä indiedays linkkas fb:hen. Ihana :)

    Sun kuvat on kyllä upeita, wau!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the behind the scene shots , so awesome .

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very original look and beautiful landscape!
    inatrendytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I was looking something really different and interesting for the look! :) xx

      Delete
  4. So cool!!! I love the makeup and you look STUNNING!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) xx

      Delete
  5. I <3 everything behind the Scene.

    bacardichaser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx