GOODIES, GOODIES, GOODIES

Giuseppe Zanotti shoes are so comfortable!
I can't believe how long it has been since my last goodies post! I love showing you the stuff that I've been using lately – and reading your comments, and seeing you liking these kind of articles, makes me really happy! I truly hope that there is something you like to try out! :) 

Over the past few months, I've been using so many products, and there are few products that I've actually re-purchased! I hope that you like all the stuff you see, and if you have any question about the products; please let me know. :) 

I love M.A.C lipsticks. These are my latest purchased.

Greetings from Essie. I haven't tried the nail stickers yet, because my nails are pretty short at the moment. 
Amazing quality for really great price!
Some L.O.V.E for my hair. The conditioner in the middle is my favorite!
You can find really great accessories from Chicwish.com
Fix+ really helps keeping my make up where it is supposed to be. Moisturizing concealer in NC15 hides all the imperfection from my face. I couldn't live without my PREP+PRIME Face Protect Primer – this is the thing that makes my complexion matte and long-lasting. Mineralize Skin finish in Soft and Gentle gives nice, healthy glow to my complexion. 
Schwarzkopf's Oil Miracle is the re-purchase of the month! Highly recommend it! From my two latest Livboxes, I've found this Thermal Spring Water, and I love it. Especially now, because the days are so hot!
No words. <3 i="">
I found this adorable blush from my latest Livbox! I love love love it! :)
I got a six new Mariela Sarkima by Cailap brushes for from Polhem Showroom. I've been using them every single day – SORRY M.A.C!

35 comments:

  1. ohhh yey! shopping spree! ;) love your shoes! xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shoes are great! :) xx

      Delete
  2. you have a lovely blog!! and your style is so nice! I follow you right now!

    http://letapisnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you so much! <3

      Delete
  3. The necklace is beautiful !
    xoxo, seyh

    acethylen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jewelry and makeup brushes are so adorable!

    Lubna | ELLE VOX | $100 GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Nice purchases!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you very much! xx

      Delete
  7. I love mac lipsticks too. Great post. I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me on gfc and bloglovin.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M.A.C lipsticks are the best! <3

      Delete
  8. Love the mac lipstick colours!

    Rebekah x
    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too! <3

      Delete
  9. wauw you've got some great stuff! I loooooove that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) xx

      Delete
  10. Love MAC and essie!

    http://www.sincerelyval.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice recopilation! We use the eau thermale! Perfect jewelery too.

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos!
    You have amazing stuff :) I have to check out that razor!
    www.voguevillain.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the razor is so amazingg! :)

      Delete
  13. Hallo Heidi, thanks for stopping by my blog! I like the items in that post. Nice products and I have some of them too :))))

    Xenia | LF.e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! Thank you so much for commenting! xx

      Delete
  14. Your photography is amazing! And that Mac Mineralize Skin finish in Soft and Gentle looks pretty! I love your blog!

    Carol | Bitten Glam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3

      Delete
  15. hi hun, great post..wanna follow each other, just tell me when u follow me than i'll follow u back immediately.
    Loves
    trokesland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am in utter agreement with you! These stripy wedges are divine!!


    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great goodies!!!! I see you are a fan of ELLE magazine?)) I'm a actually a Marie Claire and Vogue type of girl!)
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx