LOOK WHAT I FOUND

Since recently, I've really got to know more about Zalando.fi. I decided to dedicate my afternoon browsing through all the clothes that were on sale. I found pretty amazing clothes for fall and winter. I know, I know. Why am I buying clothes for winter in the middle of summer? Well, we all know that winter is coming later this year, so I better start that with new clothes, right? 

May I say that clothes from the Zalando Collection were ah-mazing! I am pretty shocked that almost every garment in this collage is by Zalando. Well, can you guess which clothes found their way to the shopping basket? 

|CLICK TO VIEW THE ITEMS|

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dresses! xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them; especially the red one! xx

      Delete
  2. Gran selección, Zalando es nuestra tienda de moda virtual favorita!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with the heels!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, but size 38 is sold out!!!! :(((((((( *crying

      Delete
  4. Love it! very nice set:)

    xx
    Tatiana
    http://tatiana-kurnosova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorei as escolhas ;)

    alcinacunha.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Gosh.. great selection! :D I truly adore everything! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx