HIGH HEELS ON CONCRETE

Last week, when I was browsing through the sale at Zara's, I saw this bright red knit. The color was so vibrant, energetic and...well..red, so I had to have it. Besides, I've always had this secret obsession to red. 

This week has gone by so fast! Weekend is just around the corner, except mine, because I working until Saturday. No worries, I don't mind it at all; as long as you love your job, it feels like a hobby. And speaking about jobs, my other job aka blogging; I've found great balance between blogging and working at the boutique. It took a while to find a rhythm, but I glad that I manage to find it. Besides blogging, I've found a new inspiration to make more videos to you guys. My new apartment has the perfect light to film videos, and I've already filmed and edited one. Now, I just have to upload it, but meanwhile, go ahead a check my previous videos here. And, don't forget to subscribe, so you'll the one of the first ones to see my newest upload.


|OUTFIT|

|KNIT| Zara {similar}
|NECKLACE| Mango {similar}
|PANTS| Mango {similar}
|SHOES | Camilla Skovgaard {similar}
|BAG| Mango {similar}
|LIPSTICK| Mac in Creme D'Nude 


40 comments:

  1. looove that jumper and those sandals!!! :) xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my sweet Alma! :) xx

      Delete
  2. awesome!! ;-0))


    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit girl! I could totally imagine wearing something like that when it's gonna be colder here!

    fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh, please link the post when you decided to wear similar to this! ;) xx

      Delete
  4. Anonymous7/18/2013

    Ihana!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7/18/2013

    You look so pretty!! Red looks so good on you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) xx

      Delete
  6. wow!! I purchased the same knit top as this!!!
    love the brightness of red!

    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no way!!! :D THat awesome! ;) xx

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous necklace and shoes!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7/18/2013

    mä en käsitä miten sä oot niin upee joka kuvassa!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pöhpöh, miepä postaan joku päivä postauksen kuvista, joissa meitsi ei oo hehkeänä! :D xx

      Delete
  9. Amazing necklace and sweater!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my sweetie! :) xx

      Delete
  10. Anonymous7/18/2013

    ihana asu!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the outfit! Your shoes are amazing!

    Carol | Bitten Glam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The shoes are the bomb! ;) xx

      Delete
  12. You look amazing girl! ;)
    Love the necklace! *

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your look! Great necklace:))

    Styleinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, sweetie!! :) xx

      Delete
  14. Hey,
    the heels and the necklace are amazing! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi heidi, you just left a comment on my blog, I would totally buy those shades of lipstick you recommend me.
    anyways, I love the shoes and the sweater in this post.

    Take care and have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey doll! Thanks for stopping by! Oh, those are my favorite lipsticks from MAC!:) xx

      Delete
  16. You look so gorgeous!
    Amazing shoes

    http://sundaydesire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perfect combination! I love this outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw!!! Thank you, sweetie! :)

      xx

      Delete
  18. You look simply beautiful !
    I've just discovered ur blog and i love it
    s

    From Casablanca with love

    http://fashion-bakchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sofia! Thank you so much for your comment! I am so glad that you found your way here! :) xx

      Delete
  19. Täydellinen asu! Kengät varsinkin on mielettömät!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx