SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND

Hi everyone! I am very excited about this article, or should I say the little nerd inside of me. After collaborating with ASUS Finland (click here to see the post), they wanted me to test drive their Fonepad, which have become my new best friend! Oh boy, a life without this tablet, I can't remember what my life was back then. This Fonepad is so conveying; it's small enough to fit in almost every purse, and because it has a lovely thing called Google Chrome, I can watch my favorite tv shows! It has so many apps that I just love!  Another thing which is pretty cool is that you can actually use it as your phone! :D Haha, I can imagine my conversations with this fellow: 

-Hi! 
-Hi, Heidi! How are you?
-I'm great, just talking to my tablet.
-Your tablet? I think you meant your p-h-o-n-e?
-No, tablet. :D

Okayyy...that was pretty weird. Sorry if that wasn't funny at all. Thank god, I'm not comedian...I couldn't pull that off. 

This has become one of my dearest things at the moment. It's so easy to surf in the web, watch youtube videos, write articles, listen to music (thanks to Spotify). There's nothing that I don't like about this fellow, not even the fact that it only has a camera in front. 

One of my favorite things to do, is to wake up in the morning, and watch one episode of Pretty Little Liars (I can't wait for the next episode!). I don't have an addiction to this little fellow (yet), but I'll admit it that it's the first thing I see in the morning, and the last thing before going to bed. It don't want to say goodbye to it...

Overall, this pad is a must have, and it's not even expensive. It's less than 250 euros which in my opinion is really good price! This fellow really keeps you entertained; whether you we're on a bus, train or just killing time. 

Summarized
Works with 3G or Wifi
Conveying size - not too big or small
Great wide of different applications
Really bright and clear crisp display
Great battery life
Inexpensive 
Addicting, but in a good way


19 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/30/2013

    Very descriptive article, I liked that bit. Will there be a part 2?



    Here is my weblog ... push up bikini

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want it! :D

    bacardichaser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it! I love it <3

      Delete
  3. lucky you! is amazing :)

    http://letapisnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty amazing! ;) xx

      Delete
  4. Anonymous7/30/2013

    WOW just whаt ӏ was looking fοr. Сame
    here by searching for mеeting

    Here iѕ my blog post ... herbal party pills

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have iPad 2 and I´m absolutly satisfied with :) !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure iPad is great, but somehow I love this babe! :) xx

      Delete
  6. just as a girl with new doll! enjoy

    ♥ TSG

    http://www.facebook.com/tsg.thania

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its fabulous and look so sleek!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8/16/2013

    I have that FonePad, and let me tell you; it has been my addiction ever since! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx