SHOP SHOP SHOP!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope your weekend was great! Mine was delightful; we were celebrating my friends "forever 21" birthday, and oh boy, I got to tell you; it was so nice to dance like maniac! I can't remember when I danced the night away. My Sunday was all about me – haha that sounded so narcissistic. :D Everybody wants to be alone sometimes, and I love being at home; whether I'm cleaning, reading, blogging, browsing the interesting world of Youtube or watching Pretty Little Liars, it makes me relaxed and happy. 

Most of finnish viewers know this crazy obsession that we bloggers have; Nelly.com (just kidding folks). I decided to take my time to explore the sale rack, because I heard that you get -20% off from the clothes that are already on sale! Yep! That's pretty good bargain. So, to save your precious little time, here's what I found. I know most of the items are for fall and winter, but we all know that summer is almost over (sorry for mentioning that), so it's that we started with new clothes! Of course you can wear the items on summer too when the weather isn't on our side. 

|SHOP THESE ITEMS|

|TURTLENECK| Nowhere
|TURTLENECK| 5 inch and up
|VALENTINO INSPIRED SHOES| NLY Shoes
|CARTIER INSPIRED BRACELET| NLY Accessories
|SPIKE BRACELET| NLY Accessories
|DRESS| 5 inch and up

5 comments:

  1. Your selection is amazing ! I never bought anything from Nelly even if they have so many amazing stuff! i should do it soon ♥

    Have a great monday :)

    fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I don't shop clothes from Nelly that much anymore, but maybe one day I'll! :) xx

      Same to you, sweetie! xx

      Delete
  2. love everything so much! especially #2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to hear!! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Anonymous12/27/2014

    Link exchange is nothing else however it is simply placing the other person's web site link on your page at suitable place and other person will
    also do same for you.

    Also visit my blog Mokamula

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx