SNEAK PEEK TO MY APARTMENT

Hay Stand Loop Hall clothing rack from Zarro.

Hey Loves! Guess what? I've finally cleaned my house from everything that I won't be needing. It feels so nice to come home and just enjoy the fact that I have a apartment that makes me happy. Since I've moved to "better place", I've become more passioned about decor. For me, atmosphere is very important, because I do want to feel relaxed at home. The apartment I lived before, had low ceiling and window, which made me sometimes very anxious. I loved my old apartment, but let's just say that light is the key. 

I haven't got in the details yet, but I did have something here that I really wanted to show you as a sneak peek. I can't tell you when will I reveal the whole apartment, but I hope these pictures will give you some sort of idea where I am living. 

In the clothing rack, the first four pieces are new clothes from Zara (what a surprise!). Everything, except the light trousers that you can barely see, were on sale. I can't wait to show them in action! :) xx


 All that I need to have a great face...
My own fireplace!
The chandelier isn't mine. I'm looking for the one...
 Fruits are the best!
My closet.
When I need inspiration.
 A little peek to my shoebox tower.
Paris. 

36 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Seems like you have a great home!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you! It's not finished yet...but hopefully I get the furnitures asap. :) xx

      Delete
  2. Upeelta näyttää :)

    Love, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ihania kuvia, varmaan upea asunto sulla!

    http://greettagrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kiitos! Pikkuhiljaa hyvä tulee ;) xx

      Delete
  5. Anonymous7/13/2013

    Tosi kivoja kuvia! Paljon tolla Hay telineellä oli hintaa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon! Hintaa oli 159e. Kannattaa vierailla Zarron sivuilla, nimittäin sieltä löytyy paljon muutakin ihanaa! :) xx

      Delete
  6. such a nice room!

    http://letapisnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :) xx

      Delete
  7. Lovely photos! Glad that you love your apartment!

    Ashley
    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am really happy. One minus is that is super hot in here – the sun shines here almost the whole day! :DD xx

      Delete
  8. Your appartment looks super cute!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7/13/2013

    Ihania kuvia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You appartment seems so pretty! Loved your closet x

    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3

      Delete
  11. Näyttää ihanalta!!:) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. GREAT!!! Can't wait to see the post where you can ee the whole appartment. Hope you'll make such post?)
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well, it'll take some time to post the whole apartment, but let's hope that I'll do it before year 2014 ;) xx

      Delete
  13. Even its part and portion of your house, but it look very clean and beautiful!
    I am jealous!

    with love, Cassandra xx
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) xx

      Delete
  14. I love the sneak peak! Your apartment looks beautiful!

    Carol | Bitten Glam

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful pictures! your apartment seems like a wonderful place! can't wait to see the clothes in action!

    xx Frida

    thescentoflipsticks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx