THE SUNSET

Hey Loves! I took a small vacation from blogging, and it feels so good to be back! In a moment like this, I wish I had an iPhone, so I could upload pictures to my instagram profile, but for now, I'm stuck with my Nokia N9. Anyways, how was you weekend? Mine wasn't any different from last weekend. My friend had a birthday on Friday, and on Saturday, we celebrated at my friends apartment, where we continued our fiesta to Kappeli, which is a cool stop in the centrum in Helsinki. In the middle of all this, I manage to take these pictures at the harbour. Oh boy, it was a breathtaking moment to see the sun going down. I decided to put my new pumps by Steve Madden. May I say one tiny thing; these shoes are very comfy, but dangerously high! I don't know what was I thinking when i bought them. :D 

On that day, I wasn't in the mood for skirts or dresses, so I put on my White Lies fan shirt (if you haven't hear from this band, why are you still here? Go to on YouTube!). This shirt is special, because I went to listen to WL while I was still living in Paris. Oh, those memories. I don't think I'll ever forget my journey in that city.



|OUTFIT|

|T-SHIRT| White Lies Fan Shirt  {similar
|BOYFRIEND JEANS| New Yorker {similar} or {similar}
|SHOES | Steve Madden {similar}
|BAG| Louis Vuitton (not mine)
|LIPSTICK| Mac in Creme D'Nude 

28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon! Teemu osaa! ;)


      xx

      Delete
  3. You look stunning, but may i ask who takes your Pictures for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Oh, I have the name in the end of my articles. These pics were taken by Teemu Bling. He has an amazing fashion blog called Thing For The Bling! :)


      xx

      Delete
  4. Heidi oot täydellinen <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kiitos Nooruska! <3

      P.s Terkkuja sinne!! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Love the light on this pictures! You look amazing here !

    fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice!!!

    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bag !!

    xx

    http://chloebynight.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Unfortunately it's not mine. :( xx

      Delete
  8. Great jeans and bag! All the photos look awesome!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow beautiful, amazing pictures <3

    Shadow Of Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look! Easy but very fab!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love how casually fab this outfit is! :D xx

      Delete
  11. Beautiful!!!
    Love the bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photographs! I wish I had an iPhone too. I imagine I would be addicted to Instagram.

    Carol | Bitten Glam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Instagram would be my another life! :D xx

      Delete
  13. gorgeous pics! love your jeans! xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alma!

      Have an amazing day, okay! :) xx

      Delete
  14. the right word is amazing!!
    I'm glad you take a risk and did it the one with no stop, it's very subtle and femenine, really nice! Amazing look!!

    Would you like follow each other? I'll be soo glad :) let me know

    Don't miss my International Giveaway!!

    ADDICT BE ICONIC BLOG

    GIVEAWAY ON ADDICT BE ICONIC, A BURGUNDY DRESS VALUE IN 195€

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx