TREKANTEN

While taking these pictures, I realized that we are half way to autumn. The day was little bit chilly (thanks to the wind), but in a way, I didn't mind of it, because for the first time, since I moved to my new apartment, I was able to sleep without having my windows open. Autumn is on its way (if you look some of the pictures closely). 

For this chilly day, I wanted to wear my new pants from (*drum roll) Zara. Yep. That didn't come as surprise. I've noticed that every time, when I want new clothes, I go to Zara. I love Zara, even though, I've noticed that the quality has gone worse. Do you remember these pants? Well, after wearing them just for two days, the pant leg had been discharged open. I was so lazy to go back to the store; looks like, I have to fix it on my own. But anyways, have you noticed the quality issue too? I hope I'm not the only one.



|OUTFIT|

|TOP| Zara {similar}
|NECKLACE| Glitter {similar}
|PANTS| Zara {similar}
|SHOES | H&M {similar}
|LIPSTICK| Mac in Creme D'Nude 

28 comments:

  1. such a nice pants! the outfit is great!

    http://letapisnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Girl you are gorgeus!! :) Love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice hair; DD

    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit!
    I also used to love zara but their quality has gone bad !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Ugh, I know! No point to buy 60e pants, if they can last at least six months. :S xx

      Delete
  5. Love this outfit! You're gorgeous and I love your hair here ♥

    fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sweetie! <3

      Delete
  6. beautiful pictures!!! :) love your pants too ;) xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, doll! :) xx

      Delete
  7. You look beautiful, Love the zara pants

    http://www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shots by the fountain :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look incredible, wow!!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely look!! I lovethe necklace, you are so pretty! xx daniella simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3

      Delete
  11. Anonymous7/18/2013

    ihana!!!!kaunis!!!! Toi kuva missä makaat; henkeäsalpaava! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning pictures. I love several of them. My favorite is the focus on the necklace!

    Carol | Bitten Glam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx