GOODBYE SUMMER

Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting anything yesterday, but my DSLR deleted everything except one photo from my memory card. I was so sad, because the light and everything was perfect! 

Yesterday, I went to see what Zara had in the stores, and I saw this really cool shorts which looks like really short skirt in the front. I'm sure you've seen these kind of short everywhere! I remember when Zara had these in different colors, I just couldn't imagine myself wearing them, but these were so much more me! I just love how masculine they look, and the stripes really balances my middle section. Unfortunately, God gave me a bottom, which I've been trying to get smaller but somehow, my workout hasn't pay off yet. 

Overall, I liked this outfit very much, and oh boy, I can't wear these shorts with tights! I wish summer would just go away and we could start enjoy autumn. Yep, I said it. I want to say goodbye to summer. Hopefully I'm not the only one who thinks that way.


|OUTFIT|

|BLOUSE| H&M  {similar
|SKORT| Zara {similar
|SHOES| Zara  {similar}
|LIPSTICK| Mac in Creme D'Nude 


23 comments:

  1. nice|!! ; DD


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great skirt and shirt! You always look great!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much, doll! :) xx

      Delete
  3. skort, no shorts ;) you are beautifullll<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, mie korjaan! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Anonymous8/29/2013

    Excellent blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers?

    I'm hoping to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you advise starting with a free platform like
    Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally confused ..

    Any recommendations? Kudos!

    My weblog ... http://web.e-kabza.pl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your skort! Mä en kans innostunut niistä kesäversioista, mutta tätä liituraitaista katselin jo Zaran nettisivuilla, pitäis ehkä käydä sovittamassa. Näyttää kyllä hyvältä sun päällä ja tosi kiva asu muutenkin. :)
    Mutta eiii, mun puolesta kesä vois jatkua loputtomiin siitäkin huolimatta, että kesäpukeutumisinspis on jo vähän hukassa. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon! Joo! Ne valkoiset eivät näyttäneet mielyttäviltä, ja mustista ei näkynyt koko idea. Punaiset oli ihan kivat, mutta en käytä sitä väriä niin usein. Nää liituraidalliset ovat olleet täydelliset! :) Hihi, mie oon talvella syntynyt, ehkä se on osasyy siihen miksi odotan syksyä! :) xx

      Delete
  6. perfect outfit! the skirt and the sandals are georgeous!

    http://letapisnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup pour ton commentaire! <3

      Delete
  7. I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks very cool, and it's just incredible how Zara picks in a famous piece and just turns it into lots of different colors until we find our perfect one!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you! Zara is a great store to find the latest trends for good price, although some of their garments are overpriced! :) xx

      Delete
  9. LOVE your shorts girl! Legs for days :) x
    http://mustforwanderlust.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cool short and shoes !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love the shoes - love them too much! :D xx

      Delete
  11. oi upeet noi skortsit!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx