ME COVERING A SONG



Last week, I threw a challenge on my personal Facebook profile, where I asked from my friends if they wanted me to do the "Cups (When I'm Gone)" -song from the movie Pitch Perfect. In three days, I manage to do it! I decided to show this clip to you guys too, and if you haven't heard about this song, check the original one here

People have asked me to do videos where I sing, but I haven't been brave enough to do those. After doing this video, I realized how much I being in front of camera and perform – haha that sounded so narcissistic, but it's true! Since I was a kid, I loved to sing, dance and act! My biggest dream was to become a triple threat aka singer, singer and actor. :D Well, it hasn't happen yet, but who knows maybe one day it will. ;) If you have any request on songs you would like to hear, let me know! :) xx


19 comments:

  1. I also wanted to try out the cup song but didn't had the time these weeks, you really should try out singing 'Read all about it' of Emili Sande, I have been loving this song for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love that song! Stay tuned, and don't forget to subscribe on my youtube channel! ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Wow that cup thing is AMAZING! You have such a good sense of rhythm! Great voice xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3

      Delete
  3. Heidi oot taitava! Mulla ei IKINÄ riittäis koordinaatio tai taito heitellä tota kuppia ja taputella ja laulaa samaan aikaan! Pisteet ja hatunnosto sulle! Ihana :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Voi kiitos paljon! Mie täällä, hymy korvissa kiitän <3

      xx

      Delete
  4. Anonymous8/02/2013

    WoW! :OOO

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAA Heidi tää video oli ihan mahtava! Tulin niin hyvälle tuulelle tästä, oot iha sika taitava :D ihana!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi! Ihana kuulla! <3

      Delete
  6. Hienosti vedetty, multa olisi kuppu tipahtanut siinä vaiheessa kun avaan suun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow oot tosi taitava!! Täytyy kyllä itekin joskus kokeilla, ilman laulua vaan :--D Ja ihanat noi raivot tossa lopussa :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Haha, pakkohan mun oli laittaa todistusaineistoa ;) xx

      Delete
  8. Anonymous8/08/2013

    haha, ihan mahtava video! ei riittäs kyllä ittella kyky taputella ja laulella samaan aikaan, sulla on vielä kaupan päälle toosi nätti ääni!=)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ihan huikeeta katseltavaa!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ihana, Noora! Kiitos <3

      Delete
  10. Anonymous3/29/2014

    DO it blindfolded!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx