MY TOP 10: FOUNDATIONS



Hey everybody! Oh, it's so great to be back on blogging after few days of break. If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you probably knew that I was at my sisters wedding few days back. It was so much fun – I think I was in bed around 3AM. After all the dancing, I realized that my foundation was still looking good, which gave me the inspiration to make a collage of my top favorite foundations. I've tried them all, and the one that I'm using at the moment is M.A.C's Studio Fix Fluid foundation. 

If you're still looking for that foundation that stays on and feels good, keep in mind finding a foundation that is for your skin type. There are so many different foundations for many skin types, which makes it even harder to find the one that works for you. You can always go to your local Sephora etc. and ask if they can give you sample from a foundation that you think suits you. That was exactly what I did, although, I bought most of my foundations. It was not cheap thing to do, but I think investing your skin, is the best thing you can do!


10 comments:

  1. great advice! still on the look out for my perfect foundation :/

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to hear that this helped! :) xx

      Delete
  2. nice products; DD

    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the 3 and the 10 they are amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wanna try bare Minerals...but i´m so afraid of it being all cakey. Is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like bareMirenals original and matte. :) They didn't leave me cakey. :) xx

      Delete
  5. Heidi! :) I've started a travel blog ;) Anyway loved this, I NEED to try Pro Longwear! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! I'm so glad to hear that! <3 Yes you do, my boo! <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx