PAINTED SKIRT

 photo _MG_9582_zps734a8103.jpg

Hey all! First of all, let me start thanking a lovely blogger Iina from MouMou, who linked my video where I played the song Cups from the movie, Pitch Perfect, on her blog. Thank you Iina so much for putting a huuuuge smile on my face. :)

Yesterday, I had a lot of things to do; after work, I met my friend Ville who also took my yesterdays outfit pictures. After seeing him, I started cleaning my apartment like a maniac, because I was leaving for Joensuu on the next day. Around 1AM, a thunderstorm began, which was the coolest thing ever. I don't know if this sounds weird to you, but I love thunderstorms. When I was a kid, I read books about storms and tornados. One of my dreams was to see a tornado in real life. Anyways, I sat by the window for an hour, watching how the sky was having a party of its own. 

These past few days have been so hot! Wearing shorts and skirts is the thing at the moment – I literally couldn't imagine myself wearing jeans. By far the best indie design store, Chicwish wanted send me some goodies from their collection. This skirt really caught my eye – the shape and the colors just hypnotized me! Another thing I really love about this skirt is that you don't have you worry about the showing too much, because it has shorts inside! Usually I don't like to wear too much of colors, so let's just say that this was an exception. ;) 

 photo _MG_9698_zpsa6bc5926.jpg


 photo _MG_9606_zps96b08043.jpg

|OUTFIT|

|TOP| Zara  {similar
|SKIRT| Chicwish {similar}
|SHOES | H&M {similar}
|NECKLACE| Cubus {similar}
|LIPSTICK| Mac in Creme D'Nude 

 photo _MG_9639_zps9096067d.jpg
 photo _MG_9599_zps88370b61.jpg
 photo _MG_9640kopio_zpsb51541f1.jpg

44 comments:

  1. Onpa makee hame! :)

    http://crushonfash-style.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon! Mä oon ihan rakastunut siihen. :)

      Ihanaa vkl! xx

      Delete
  2. Oot tosi nätti! Kivoja kuvia!

    http://greettagrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kiitos, Greetta! Itsekin olet todella kaunis! ;) xx

      Delete
  3. What a delightful skirt! Love love this outfit!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful skirt, love the high waist-ed style!
    xo,
    Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8/09/2013

    Löysin tänne Moumou- blogista! Jään ehdottomasti seuraamaan sua! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic shoes and skirt!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! The combo truly is very colorful! ;) xx

      Delete
  8. Anonymous8/09/2013

    Ihana asu! Oot tosi kaunis ja kuvauksellinen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so so so cute ! I love your outfit !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! xx

      Delete
  10. Oh I love your skirt!!

    xx Timna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it too :) xx

      Delete
  11. nice|!! ;))

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely skirt! xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! It is really nice! :) xx

      Delete
  13. Anonymous8/09/2013

    As always, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aaivan ihana hame!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kiitos, Sonja! <3

      Delete
  15. Anonymous8/10/2013

    Oot tosi kaunis!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, love this skirt! The whole look is just cute!
    Come back to my blog:
    Always Fashion Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Rimma! xx

      Delete
  17. great skirt!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look lovely dear! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am always in love with original pieces like this one~ a painted skirt is so so unique!!!

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous1/29/2015

    These, however, involve a absurd amount of money of luck and
    are challenging to occur by. These were being usually wrapped
    all around Hershey Bars, and appeared adorable.
    We have all had a minute when we sat on a rest room bored out of our minds and felt completely unproductive.


    Review my blog post clash of clans hack []

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx