ARRIVAL IN COPENHAGEN

Oh boy! You guys know that there's only 48 hours in two days. I can't believe how much you can do in that time! Last Saturday, around 3AM, when people were out and having fun; I woke up after three hours of sleep because I had to get myself ready for a flight. Do you guys remember when I told you that Bianco chose me to be part of the Bianco Fashion Army. They chose 60 fashion officers from 2,800 fashionistas, whom applied from Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark to be a part of a fashion community. 

I was so excited about this trip to Copenhagen that it totally messed me up, considering that I only slept about three hours. After waking up, I got myself ready before Sini, one of the finnish officers, would come and pick me up. When we left, there were still people getting out from night clubs - that is when I realized how early it was! :D

We got to the airport, where we met another fashion officer, Reetta, who shared the flight with us. The other officers were departing later, but anyways, we went to get some coffee so we were able to stay awake! During the flight, while Reetta was sleeping (she slept only 45 min before the flight, poor girl!), me and Sini talked and got to know more about each other. Time went very fast because before we even realized it, we're in Copenhagen! The sunrise and everything was so beautiful! 

We got out, and went to the nearest Starbucks Coffee! It was so amazing feeling to drink coffee - it was 8AM, and we'd been up for five hours already!

We were first ones to arrived, so we decided to change our clothes. While waiting for everyone to arrive, we noticed that Danish Elle, had written a small article about us aka the Bianco Fashion Army!  

This article was pretty long - sorry about that. I will separate the whole day in different articles so stay tuned for more! 



14 comments:

  1. nice"|!!

    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool! I actually prefer your long articles! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, OMG! Seriously?! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Anonymous9/09/2013

    WAU! oon niin iloinen sun puolesta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hei eikä ja mä en ostanut tota lehteä reissusta! :( PAKKO SAADA toi lehti, miten tänkin asian hokasin vasta nyt - pistän kaiken 45min "yöunien" piikkiin. Ostitko ton lehden itsellesi kentältä?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harmi etten tajunnut ostaa :( xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It definitely was that! :D xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx