IS IT AUTUMN ALREADY?

Oh wow! It's finally September, but wait? Why is it still so warm? I am so ready for autumn; let's just say the fact: autumn is the best time fashion bloggers! You can wear layers, more textures and cozy clothes! I feel like I have no imagination whatsoever anymore! I can't wait to wear my knit dresses, ankle boots, leather jackets with my cozy, oversized sweaters! Don't you guys agree...or are you all begging summer to stay? I hope there's at least one who agrees with me. No? Anyone? Oh, okay, fine then.

As you guys saw from my latest article, we had Helsinki Fashion Weekend in Helsinki (duh), which was pretty amazing, because we know that Helsinki nor Finland isn't known for "fashion week(end)s". Well, I hope we'll get our own Fashion Week someday. As I was saying, I wore this outfit on Saturday, which was the epic final for the HFW, except, I wore it with a leather skirt. We didn't have time to shoot my look on that day, because the fashion show started so soon, and when it ended, it was dark already. I actually liked this outfit so much that I wore it again, but little bit more casually. The shoes belongs to my friend, but I may actually get these. Do you guys remember these pair of Zanotti (click here to see the picture). Well, as much as I loved the shoes, a bone in my feet was in very uncomfortable situation in those shoes, which of course was unfortunate, because the shoes were amazing! But these shoes are more my style and less painful. I can wear these shoes many different ways. As you can see now, I folded them little bit, just to make my ankle look more smaller and pretty. If I wore them up, they are more like ankle boots with a open toe. 

Oh boy, I hope you manage to read that. Sometimes I just write, write, and in the end of my writing, I realize what I have written. :D I hope you guys have had an amazing week behind you! Just couple more days, and it's weekend, which I am very excited about! Stay tuned! xx


|OUTFIT|

|FRINGE TOP| Vero Moda  {similar
|PANTS| Pieces {similar
|SHOES| Giuseppe Zanotti  {similar}
|CLUTCH| Giuseppe Zanotti {similar}'

18 comments:

  1. Your friend's shoes suit you well and work perfectly as part of this outfit!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love them very much! :) xx

      Delete
  2. nice\!

    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes apparently it's here!!!! :) love your outfit especially those shoes! xo, ALma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Alma! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Oh I love those shoes, catchy details. Layering is always fun but sadly we don't have fall season here in our country. It's always tropical but maybe Christmas seasons will do the thing. :)
    Smize with Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shoes are pretty amazing, because of the twist! ;) Oh, I am sorry to hear that - I love layering; couldn't imagine my life without it! xx

      Delete
  5. Those boots are so cool!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you! So ready for the Autumn to kick start, one of my fave fashion times of the year :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just blow my mind away <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9/06/2013

    Ihana asu! Kaunis sinä! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx