THE FASHION ARMY BOOTCAMP

Hey guys! I still have few article left from my trip to Copenhagen with Bianco. I hope you guys enjoyed my latest article! In this article, I basically show you through the pictures what we did on Saturday. It was really crazy day, because I schedule was packed full, but in a way, I enjoyed it. I hope you guys like post, and let me know what you though you though about it.

***

Moikka kaikki! Vaikka olin vain puolitoista päivää Kööpenhaminassa, kuvamateriaalia on enemmän kuin kuvittelin! Olin todella yllättynyt miten Biancon tiimi oli saanut 24h sisään tungettua niin paljon ohjelmaa, mutta en valita - oli hauskaa että tekemistä riitti! Multa on tulossa vielä pari artikkelia kyseisestä matkasta joten pysykää kuulolla! :)

We arrived around 8am to Hilton Copenhagen Airport.
When all the officers where there, we had a fruit table waiting for us. There were so many yummy things! 
GIRLS! :)
On our lunch break, we had AH-MAZING sushi buffet! #SUSHIGASM!!! #SUSHIHEAVEN!!!
I can't believe that is me.
Me and my awkward smile.
I loved the architecture!
Me and adorably amazing, Ms Maja! (love her!!)

23 comments:

  1. Beauitful pictures! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/14/2013

    Tää näyttää tosi kivalta! Millon saat tietää mitä tapahtuu seuraavaksi? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihii! Oon kyllä tosi innoissani tästä! Tiedän periaatteessa mitä tapahtuu, mutta pidän se salassa toistaiseksi - jokainen meistä tykkää yllätyksistä ;) xx

      Delete
  3. nice post <333

    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post so sweet!

    Charlotte

    Website | Winston & Willow

    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Les photos sont canons !
    Bisous
    Yu'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Merci beaucoup pour ton commentaire! bisous xx

      Delete
  6. looks like you have a great day <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D



    stay fab,

    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was very long, but fun day!! :) xx

      Delete
  7. That looks like fun! And you look absolutely gorgeous :)

    WITH LOVE,
    LINSEY POSE-BLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really was! thank you so much! :) xx

      Delete
  8. Woww, nice buffet and amazing party!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the buffet was made in heaven :D ;) xx

      Delete
  9. Anonymous9/17/2013

    I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my
    own blog and was wondering what all is required to get setup?

    I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a
    pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% sure.
    Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

    Here is my web site ... strax

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9/18/2013

    OMG! How long is your hair girl!!??!?! Please let me know how you grow ur hair!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! to be honest, i've been thinking about the exact same thing and i may know why! let you know later ;) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx