HELLO OCTOBER!


I'm so excited about the fall weather! Summer is far away, and it's pretty crazy when you think about it: IT'S OCTOBER! OCTORBER! In one and half months, I'll be 22 years old. 22 is not bad, but I envy those who are younger than me. Okay, I'm not old, so why am I stressing? Well, I don't know, I just feel like I can't control the time - I want to make it stop or something. 
I've had this outfit on my computer for a week or even more, but unfortunately, this was the only picture that I was able to save. For the past few weeks, because the weather has been chilly, I've been enjoying my knits, sweaters, knit dresses and beanies! I love layering clothes so much! I feel like during fall season, I can come up with new ways to use my wardrobe, which was totally opposite during the summer. 
GET THE LOOK
|PLEATHER JACKET| Zara {similar one HERE
|KNIT| Zara {similar one HERE}
|JEANS| Zara {similar one HERE
|BEANIE| Minni f. Ronya {similar one HERE}

13 comments:

  1. Oi tuo pipo on täydellisen värinen! Jos en väärin muista, olitko heidän liikkeessään kenties töissä tai jotain..? Mahtaakohan nuita saada muualta? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tää Hoya beanie on vertaansa vaille - ihan paras pipo! :) Juu! Olin harjoittelijana heillä, ja se kieltämättä oli yksi parhaita kokemuksia ikinä! Voi olla ettei noita mistään enää. :( xx

      Delete
  2. amazing!! ;))

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tosi kiva pipo ja asu muutenkin :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon! Ihanaa viikonlopun alkua sinne! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Awesome beanie!

    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it so much! :) xx

      Delete
  5. miks et kirjota suomeks :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oho! Mie unohdin! Kiitos että tulit muistuttamaan - olen niin vähän aikaa kirjoitellut suomeksi ettei se ole juurtunut vielä. :) xx

      Delete
  6. Anonymous10/02/2013

    І thіnk the аdmin οf this webb page is аctually
    ωorkіng hard in supрoгt of his web
    ѕіte, аѕ hеre eveгy
    dataiѕ quality based infоrmation.


    Herе iѕ mу pagе: polylock hybrid Nail polish gel system

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx