THE CLASSIC MAKEUP LOOK

Hey dolls! Today I wanted to share my favorite makeup look -- if I only could wear it every single day. For me, lined eyes and bright red lips is the most gorgeous makeup look ever. The one and only, Marilyn Monroe, made this look so popular and no wonder -- this look works and looks amazing on anyone! Ever since I was a kid, I was into red lips. I have to share a little secret. When I was on 3rd grade, I wore red lips on school. Oh, how shocking. Well...I actually wore red crayon. :D Poor me, wearing a crayon at school. So yeah, some how red lips have always been my favorite color on my lips. 

Of course this look wouldn't be anything without liquid eye liner and mascara. I also use gel liner, but eyeliner is always easier option. So, what you guys think about my look? Enjoy the few pictures and I wish you all an amazing Thursday! 

Moi muruset! Halusin tänään jakaa teille minun suosikkimeikkilookin -- jos vain voisin pitää sitä joka päivä. Minusta punaiset huulet ja rajatut silmät on kaikista upein meikkilook jonka tiedän, kiitos Marilyn Monroen joka teki siitä todella suositun. Olin jo lapsena hulluna punaisiin huuliin -- tuli monesti käytyä äidin meikkipussukalla, etsien punaista huulipunaa jota sitten laitettiin ympäri naamaa. Saaneen tässä samalla jakaa pienen salaisuuden. Kun olin kolmannella luokalla, piirsin punaiset huulet värikynällä ja marssin niissä kouluun. Kyllä, värikynällä. En tiedä tajusiko kukaan, mutta minä olin aivan innoissani että minulla oli väriä huulissa.

Vaikka rakastankin punaisia huulia, ei tämä look olisi mitään ilman rajauksia tai ripsiväriä.  Käytän joskus eyelinerin sijaan geelimäistä rajausväriä, mutta ensimmäinen on ehdottomasti nopeampi ja helpompi vaihtoehto. Ja mitäs siellä ruudun takana pidetään? Mikä on teidän suosikkimeikkilook? Ihanaa torstaita teille kaikille! 



26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment <3

      Delete
  2. Upeita kuvia ja tosi kaunis meikki! :) Mä oon kans ihan koukussa punaisiin huuliin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos Milla! Oh, punaiset huulet - da best! ;) xx

      Delete
  3. We love this combination, eyeliner and red or pink lips!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh, pink lips -- need to try that one! :) xx

      Delete
  4. nice!!

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg Heidi! You are so beautiful! I love your smile! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie! XX

      Delete
  6. Anonymous1/09/2014

    Oh la la! Oot tosi kaunis! Voisit tehdä jotain meikkitutoriaaleja youtubeen! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, kiitos! :) Ei paha idis! ;) xx

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. So nice to see you here! <3 Thank you! xx

      Delete
  8. Anonymous1/09/2014

    Ihana meikki! Mä en osaa :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Tossa kyseltiin meikkitutoriaaleja -- niitä on tulossa! :) xx

      Delete
  9. Sooooo perfect ! I love it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! *smiling* :)

      Delete
  10. i love a good red lip!!
    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  11. I recently purchased a very hot pink lip color online (Impassioned- MAC) and I am quite pale. Do you have any advice on how to make it look a little less like a summer's day lipstick and a little more suitable for the frigid winter? I also purchased Ruby Woo by MAC and I feel like it makes the area around my lips a bit to pink, even after I apply concealer on the edges of my lips. I don't know if you would know how to fix that or dull it down, but any advice is helpful. What language is the second part of the post in? (Other cultures and languages always trigger my inspiration to travel and become more involved.)
    hananar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey doll, and thank you for your comment! :) Fortunately, Impassioned is not a bright pink -- it's more close to a coral pink. I would use little bit bronzer for my cheeks, to give my face more color and dimension, this will also help balance the lipstick. Also, try wearing it with lined eyes or light brown smokey eye. One way is also filling your eye brows and wear just mascara, lined eyes and the lipstick. If you afraid that the color is still too pink, apply light shiny eye shadow (if you have naked palette, try virgin or sin) and apply this to the center of your lower lips! :)

      Ruby Woo is one of the most gorgeous red lipsticks out there -- good choice! Buy a lip pencil -- "Cherry" is pretty close to Ruby Woo lipstick. And also, many stores sell lip primers, they help making a smooth canvas to build the lip color even and vibrant. Before applying anything, use lip balm and concealer. Then lip primer, lip pencil and the lipstick -- if you have a brush for lips, I prefer using that because Ruby Woo is a matte lipstick and it can come too harsh on your lips if you apply it straight from the lipstick bullet. :)

      The second part is finnish, which is my mother tongue. :)

      Thanks again for your comment, can't wait to read more of your comments! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx