ICE WATCH

Hi guys! As you guys might know, a week ago, I was at the Blogger's Inspiration Day. There, I got a chance to be part of a collaboration with Indiedays and Timanttiset.fi, which is a leading retailer and importer of watches, jewelry and giftware in Finland. 

I visited their section in the venue, and saw pretty amazing watches from many brands like Daniel Wellington, which we all love, Ted Baker and Ice Watch. I got a cool chance to choose a watch from the Ice Watch collection. My favorite was Ice Solid Black because it really gave a nice punch to my outfit. And this particular watch will look pretty amazing with very feminine and chic outfit as well. One feature I really adore about this watches is the fact it's are unisex. Anyone can wear them and add them to their personal style with no problem. Another great feature in this watch is the fact that it's waterproof -- perfect for me haha.

Olen aika satavarma että useimmat teistä tietää, että viikko sitten viikonloppuna, oli bloggaajille tapahtumaa suuntaan kuin toiseen. Kävin lauantaina järjestetyssä Blogger's Inspiration Day -tapahtumassa, jossa pääsin mukaan Indiedaysin ja Timanttisten yhteistyökampanjaan

Kävin Timanttisten pisteellä kyseisessä tapahtumassa ja näin paljon ihania kelloja mm. kaikkien rakastamalta Daniel Wellingtonilta, Ted Bakerilta ja Ice Watchilta.  Sain samalla valita Watch Ice Solid mallistosta kellon joka sopisi päivän asuuni. Ihastuin suuresti Ice Solid Black malliin koska se antoi mukavan potkun asulle maskuliinisella olemuksellaan. Pidän siitä että se on unisex malli eli kuka tahansa voi käyttää sitä. Toinen piirre jota arvostan on sen vedenpitävyys. Ei sitä tiedä millon rannekellon sattuu kastelemaan...kenties tiskatessa? :D

Jos sinulla ei ole vielä suosikkia Ice Watchin värivalikoimasta, klikkaa itsesi Timanttisten facebook sivulle jossa näet laajan värivalikoiman. 

21 comments:

  1. This watch looks very cool - I'll have to check it out!

    Abby
    www.champagneplans.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool watch! Which one do you prefer, this or DW? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well they are different, this one is more masculine and DW is simple and chic. :) xx

      Delete
  3. Anonymous4/24/2014

    Tosi siisti kello! Oliko se miten painava ranteessa?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for doing that. Hope you had the good time over there. xx

    http;//www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4/24/2014

    kiva kello, mut mun makuun liian maskuliininen :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries -- ihanaa että meitä on moneen eri junaan! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Lovely! Thanks for comment on my blog. Greetings from Poland, xoxo

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. mir gefallen die uhren für den alltag auch

    Lady-Pa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely watch!! I love watches with big dials!! :)

    Thanks a lot for your sweet comment on my blog!! Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your watch!!
    i follow you here!!
    Visit my blog: Tu Nuevo Look
    Follow me Facebook Tunuevolook

    ReplyDelete
  10. After examine a couple of of the weblog posts on your web site now, and I actually like your means of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site record and will probably be checking again soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.
    Women's watches 2015 USA
    Watches for sale USA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx