LOOSE PRINT


Oh my. My blogging hasn't been the most active one on May, but believe me, I will be posting more often from now on. I am finally starting to feel better, thanks to rest, relaxing and all that jazz. I have learned to take care of myself and now more and ever, I realize how important it is to love yourself and make sure that you don't put too much pressure, stress and negative things on your shoulder. It feels amazing to wake up in the morning and not feel any pain! :)

Couple weeks ago, I went to press meeting with Bestseller and in the end, I got to choose these awesome printed pants to go home with me. I have been wearing them all the time, because the look amazing with anything and for the weather, they are just perfect!
This outfit is very simple and chic with a twist. What you guys think about my awesome pants? 

Joo. Terve. Hieman on blogin päivitys jäänyt, mutta kyllä tää kesä, valon määrä, lämpö, inspiroivat kuvien ottamiseen. Mutta kun ulkona on mahtavat säät, tulee himo himmailla ulkona kaikki päivät ja siten koneella istuminen jääkin vähemmälle. Olen yli kuukauden aikana oppinut antamaan itselleni aikaa, rentoutumaan kiireen keskellä, enkä asettamaan liian suuria paineita harteilleni. Teen asioita jotka tekevät minut onnelliseski ja hengailen ystävieni kanssa jotka inspiroivat minua ja piristävät elämääni.

Pari viikko taakse päin, kävin Bestsellerin pressillä, ja sain sieltä mukaani nämä aivan mahtavan printtihousut. Olen käyttänyt näitä koko ajan! Housut menevät printin ja värin ansiosta melkeinpä mihin asukokonaisuuteen tahansa ja ovat vielä hyvän tuntuiset päällä, säästä riippumatta. Mitäs te pidätte asusta? :) 




|OUTFIT| (click for items)

|BLOUSE| Similar here
|BOTTOMS| Same here
|SHOESSimilar here
|BAGSimilar here
|WATCH| Same here




30 comments:

  1. so nice look ;))

    xoxo


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! This outfit is perfect and are your face expressions! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words! :D xx

      Delete
  3. Anonymous5/22/2014

    Awesome outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! They are given by Vero Moda! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Oh I love those pants! Not sure I could pull them off but you definitely look great and styled them really well!

    Ashley
    All That Glitters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you can pull them off -- just wear them with simple blouses ;) xx

      Delete
  6. It's great to hear that you've been doing so much better now. Somehow, it's in our nature to take our health and bodies for granted and push them over the board until it's too late and then in the "best" case you're stuck with pain and painkillers.

    Love these pants, can be dressed up or dressed down. Perfect!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! Now more than ever, I have realized how important it is to take care of yourself before it's too late. Unfortunately the hard pains came back couple days ago. I have to stay positive and not stress about it. :) xx

      Delete
  7. Nuo housut on kyllä upeet! Ja ihanassa paikassa otettu nämä kuvat, tosi tunnelmallisia, varsinkin tuo missä istut kahvilan edessä<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon! Pidän todella paljon punavuoresta - sieltä löytyy vaikka mitä ihania katuja joissa ottaa kuvia! :) xx

      Delete
  8. Upea Heidi, todella chic look :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5/23/2014

    One other thing I would like to convey is that rather than trying to accommodate all your online degree training on days of the week that you complete
    work (since the majority of people are worn out when they
    return home), try to get most of your lessons
    on the week-ends and only a couple of courses in weekdays, even if it means a
    little time off your end . This is really good because on the week-ends, you will be
    far more rested in addition to concentrated upon school work.
    Thanks for the different ideas I have learned from your website.


    Feel free to surf to my site - facebook sex (www.facebooksex.adult-date.net)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5/25/2014

    Hey there, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.

    When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other
    then that, great blog!

    Here is my web blog :: www.facebookofsex.unfaithfulwives.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5/26/2014

    Ihana asu! Kuvissa on magee harmonia!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous5/26/2014

    You look stunning! I like your pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are from Vero Moda! :) xx

      Delete
  13. Anonymous5/26/2014

    I found you from Instagram! Your style is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I am so glad to hear that! :) xx

      Delete
  14. Anonymous5/28/2014

    So this leaves search engine friendly website code and article posting as the main force when it
    comes to getting your website ranking high and
    staying there, I'm not going to go into search engine friendly code and content in this article, that's down to you or your website designer, a competent web design company should produce valid SEO
    friendly code anyway. Starting from content marketing to social media - there are many SEO tools by
    help of which the SEO experts bring your website in the top rank.
    It can be tricky to get your startup SEO company off the ground, but if you follow these ten tips you can avoid the pitfalls that often plague startups.



    Here is my page; vimeo.com/96213793/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous5/28/2014

    I was curious if you ever thought of changing the layout of your blog?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could
    connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 pictures.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

    Stop by my webpage; grow taller 4 idiots free ebook download

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous5/28/2014

    toiseksi viimeinen kuva on kaunis!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx