FAVORITES

Hey guys! Oh my. It has been awhile since my last article about my current favorites and the new products that found their way to me. I love showing my new goodies to you because I love seeing what my favorite bloggers, actors, singers etc. are using so here are mine. 

First let me start with the picture above. The golden spiked bracelets have been my obsession for long...maybe a year now. I only had one bracelet, but my friend sold her other one to me so now I can use them together which looks so much better. The gorgeous statement necklace with flowers, was given by Glitter. I just love this necklace so much, because it really gives so much more to your outfit, no matter what are you wearing. As you can see from the picture itself, the lip products, lipstick and lip gloss, are both by Mac Cosmetics, and they were sent by Mac, so huge thank you to them because I using bright colors during summer. 

Kaikille suomalaisille lukijoille. Olen pahoillani, mutta mie en millään kerkiä suomentamaan tätä romaania. Toivottavasti ymmärrätte. Love ya. xx

Second picture. In this point, I just want to make sure that you have something to eat while reading this article because it can take awhile. Anyways, I was at the press meeting for Gina Tricot, just to see what new is up for A/W14. In our goodie bags, we had these Rayban inspired aviators in blue, mirrored model. I have always wanted to have mirrored glasses, so you can only imagine how excited I was for these. 

Yesterday, I went to a Polhem Showroom because we got a chance to choose whatever we wanted to have from their sample pieces. One item that got, were these awesome, fancy, silvered flats that can work with dresses but also with really basic outfits. Fancy flats are great alternative for ballerinas, if you don't like wearing them. 

I love candles, who wouldn't? When it comes to scented candles, I am very strict. I got an amazing scented candle from Longchamp and it just smell so amazing. The another candle is just a normal one from H&M. From candles to hair products -- that's smooth. :D My hair gets flat really fast, so I need to have my buddies with me that brings my hair back to life. 
L´Oréal Paris has really easy, small sized hairsprays that you can fit in any purse...well almost. I use it quite often. 
The last two are very special. One of them is a seawater spray (love it) and the another one is just a moisturizing mist. I love using the seawater because it really hold your hair well, without looking like a hot mess. 

I know we all summer, right? But let's just face it; it get super hot during the day, and that's went you need it, a deodorant that keeps you feeling fresh and clean. This one is just amazing. I just put it on my shoulders and for the whole day, I don't have to worry about being sweaty for the day. You should definitely google it out or something because I don't know where you can get this magical thing. It was just sent to me. :D 

Another product that I got from Polhem Showroom was this gorgeous trade. I wanted to put in on my windowsill so I can put my most worn necklaces there. 

My love for Mac Cosmetics is huge. I can't describe how much I love their products. I love their prep+prime collection, because before creating the perfect canvas with the foundation, you need products, like color corrector to keep your foundation on its place and after application, you need powder. I love using translucent powder but for extra touch-ups, I use a normal powder from Oriflame. One of favorite brushes for application is this gorgeous brush by Cailap for Mariela Sarkima. The bristles are so soft that you just want to massage your face with it haha.

And last but not least, are these two beauties. On the left, we have an amazing eyeshadow from Mac Cosmetics. They were so nice to give me this for a test drive. I love using it on its own on my eyelids -- it really brighten ups your eyes and your overall look. And now for the last items of this article. A new, gorgeous statement necklace given Glitter. What can you say about this necklace? It's flawless. 

If you read it all, congrats! I am so proud of you! Thank you so much reading. I can't wait to see you soon here. And while I am not here, you can find me on instagram, using the name @heidicaterina. xx

19 comments:

  1. I love the first setting!

    http://fuckhighclass.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's one of my favs too! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/14/2014

    Ihana postaus! Otat kauniita kuvia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/14/2014

    Ihania kuvia! Millä sä muokkaat kuvas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Mä muokkaan photarilla! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Anonymous6/15/2014

    And don't search exclusively for the most cost effective seo services.

    Even when coming up with a online business you need to make sure that
    individuals will be enthusiastic about additionally they discover
    strategies to their issues with little difficulty.
    If you write and submit articles yourself, this can be done completely for
    free.

    my web-site ... www.jimdo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6/15/2014

    Kauniita kuvia! Mua ei haittaa vaikka et suomeksi kirjottaisikaan. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaunis kiitos! Haha, aina ei kerkiä! :/ xx

      Delete
  7. Anonymous6/16/2014

    The Link Exchange program was developed with its users in mind, saving them time, money and frustration by automating the link building process.
    The process captured my attention a year or so ago when Gather staff
    was attempting to educate the members of the benefits of SEO.

    At the end of every publish place a hyperlink to your website.



    Here is my page - singapore top 10 companies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6/16/2014

    I read it all lol :D I love the pics! What camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, thank you so much! :D I use Canon 600d with 50mm f/1.4 but I am planning to have full sensor camera. Mark III sounds heaven to me haha :D xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx