NEW IN: AVIATORS


I love the sun, who wouldn't? But I have to say, enjoying the sunlight is nothing without a good pair of sunglasses that not only protect your beautiful, precious eyes, but make you look great. I remember when I just wore any sunglasses that I could find, not even looking at the mirror did they fit me or not. I didn't realize that not every single shape and model looks good on you. 

Watching Lauren Conrad in the The Hills in the good old days, I loved all the sunglasses with double C that she worn. I was so haunted by Chanel that I wanted to have one. When I went to try them on, just to see what glasses I wanted to buy, I came to realize that the models didn't fit nicely on my face. 

So yeah, I was very sad, but luckily there are lots of different kinds of models that do fit me, like the classic, iconic aviators by Ray-Ban. Finally I got my first pair of Ray-Ban's. Yes, at the age of 22, I got my first pair. I hope that didn't sound pathetic haha. 

Käsi ylös jos nautit auringosta? Yep, kuka siitä ei pitäisi? Tosin auringosta nauttiminen ei olisi mitään ilman aurinkolaseja jotka eivät vain suojaa kauniita, herkkiä, silmiäsi, mutta myös näyttävät hyvältä päälläsi.

Silloin kun The Hills oli koko elämäni (oh, voi niitä aikoja), ihastelin aina Lauren Conradin käyttämiä Chanelin aurinkolaseja. Olin niin hurmioissani isoista, melkein koko kasvoja peittävistä laseista, että päätin hankkia itselleni saman merkkiset lasit. Muistan kun tallustin lähimpään optiikkoliikkeeseen sovittelemaan kyseisen merkin laseja, siinä toivossa että löytäisin täydellisen mallin. Sattuipa käymään niin että mitkään laseista eivät sopineet minulle.

Olin hieman harmissani, mutta onneksi kasvoilleni sopivia malleja löytyy muilta merkeiltä pilvin pimein kuten ikoniset avioatorit, Ray Banilta. Olen aivan fiiliksissä siitä että vihdoin ja viimein, sain omakseni Ray Banit! Kyllä, olen 22- vuotias ja sain vasta nyt ensimmäisen parin -- toivottavasti en kuullostanut säälittävältä.



9 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/06/2014

    If a potential client wants to raise their Page - Rank (PR) and
    their results on the Search Engine Results Page (SERP) they
    will likely want to see the freelancer's body of work.

    Meta tags are being pooh-poohed these days, but put them in anyway.
    This is a very good option for the organizations that want limited and certain sort of solutions but doesn't meet the requirement of
    providers that want a total Search engine optimization package.


    Feel free to visit my blog search engine optimization india

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/06/2014

    Hahahaha, what a comical this YouTube video is!

    I am still laughing, thanks to admin of this site who had posted at this site.


    Visit my site - transcend storejet 25h3 2tb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/06/2014

    The Link Exchange program was developed with its users in mind, saving them time,
    money and frustration by automating the link building process.
    If it is just about being on top of SERPs for any keywords then you can go for any internet marketing
    from any part of the world but, if you want to get high rankings for business potential keyword and increase the conversion rate of your website then SEO Australia
    is the right option. If you have a sitemap then the search engines can easily index
    the pages that will ultimately contribute in the ranking of your website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/07/2014

    Oih ihanat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ray-Ban! I own three pairs of them. :DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6/07/2014

    Paljon noi maksaa?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6/09/2014

    There's a very simple reason why savvy micro-cap investors are developing buy and hold strategies: the promise of very
    large returns on investment. Avoid spam that promises quick profits,
    secrets to wealth, and insider tricks. The effects of losses depend
    on your risk tolerance capacity.

    Feel free to visit my web site: gurufocus

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6/11/2014

    Nää on kivat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3/10/2015

    I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure
    whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my
    difficulty. You are amazing! Thanks!

    my homepage: Louis Vuitton Handbags

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx