ROCKING OUT

Wearing high-waisted denim shorts is my new obsession. I am aware about the fact that this trend is in every summer but I have never found a pair that fit my body so you can only imagine how excited I am! I wish I had more that one pair but at least this one works pretty much everyday basis with my wardrobe. I love the bleached look that the shorts have because the give more punch to the look. As you can see, wearing something so simple like shorts, can steal the spotlight.

For this weekend, I am heading to Weekend Festival for the same reasons than I did for Ilosaarirock music festival. Capturing the feeling, people, fashion, artists and overall atmosphere -- I can already feel that this weekend is going to be amazing. 

High-waisted farkkushortsit on mun uusi kesävillitys. Tiedän että kyseinen trendi on ollut liikenteessä joka kesä, mutta minä löysin sopivan malliset shortsit vasta nyt. Parempi nyt kuin ei koskaan, vai mitä? Toivoisin kuitenkin että minulla olisi enemmän kuin yksi pari sillä käytän näitä liian usein. En voi sille mitään kun nämä sopivat kaiken kanssa ja hellepäiviä on ollut paljon -- onneksi nyt on hieman viileämpää. 

Tänään on olen menossa Weekend Festivaaleille samoista syistä kuin menin Ilosaarirockiin. Olen innoissani että pääsen kuvaamaan yleistä tunnelmaa, muotia ja musiikkia. Tästä viikonlopusta tulee mahtava, voin jo aistia sen. 



 |OUTFIT| (click for items)

|T-SHIRTSimilar here
|SHORTSSimilar here
|HEELSZign*
|TARTAN FLANNELSimilar here
(*saatu blogin kautta)





20 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! Such a cool "boyish" outfit!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ihania kuvia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/18/2014

    Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get
    listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem
    to get there! Thanks

    My site ... house renovation ideas, www.homeimprovementdaily.com,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8/19/2014

    Have you ever considered writing an ebook or guest authoring on other sites?

    I have a blog based upon on the same information you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my visitors would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to
    send me an e mail.

    My weblog; small bathroom renovation ideas (http://www.homeimprovementdaily.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and what are those gorgeous legs! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8/20/2014

    Kaunis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8/20/2014

    Ihana asu! Sopis hyvin festareille! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Niin sopisikin! :) xx

      Delete
  8. Awesome! Have fun at your festival! I'm probably going to one too, this weekend.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect summery outfit! Love the plaid :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment!! xx

      Delete
  10. i love that kind of plaid it looks great on you! :)

    http://carolinapinglo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love plaid blouses! They are so casual and edgy at the same time! :) xx

      Delete
  11. Great style and poses, you look beautiful. Love your blog! Keep in touch dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle for your kind words!! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx