SIMPLE, BUT IT WORKS

It's time for new week. I am so happy because my life is going to the direction where I want to go. I have many plans for my future which I will be informing you, once they are official. The most important thing I have learned is to be happy and do what you love to do. I don't care if I don't earn millions of euros each year. Of course I want to earn money so I can support myself, but other things like music, acting, basically culture makes me the most happiest person in the world. Oops, I think I already revealed something. Hopefully you didn't realize it haha. 

I worn this outfit when I was on my way to Zalando press meeting. Very simple, nothing too overwhelming, but it works. My beloved, mustard blazer from Zara totally made this outfit more interesting and now that we are on our way to muted colors, this blazer is basically perfection. 

On aika uuden viikon. Olen niin iloinen että elämäni on menossa suuntaan johon haluan sen suunata. En vielä halua paljastaa liikaa kunnes asiat varmistuu. Olen oppinut että tärkeinä tässä elämässä on olla onnellinen ja tehdä työkseen ja elämällään ylipäätänsä sitä, mikä tekee onnelliseksi. Minut tekee onnelliseksi musiikki ja sen luominen, taide, teatteri ja muoti. 

Matkallani Zalandon blogitapahtumaan, puin päälleni jotain todella simppeliä. Olen huomannut että rakas sinapinkeltainen bleserini Zarasta, on tylsien asujen pelastaja. Vaikka sisävuori näyttää kovin pahalta, käytän kyseistä bleiseriä kunnes se hajoaa aivan totaallisesti. 



|OUTFIT| (click for items)

|T-SHIRTSimilar here
|BLAZERSimilar here
|JEANSSimilar here
|FLATSSimilar here
|WATCHSame here
|RINGSSimilar here
|BRACELETSimilar here
|BAGSimilar here





58 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear what new things are coming for you! Those who dream and believe get to where they want to be :)
    You look fantastic in this laid-back outfit!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to share my news! I just want to make things sure before telling anything. Thank you so much, Natali! :) xx

      Delete
  2. That blazer is amazing!!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had our anniversary. <3 :D

      Delete
  3. Super love the outfit!!! Cardigan is love!
    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela so much! This outfit is simple and they can have a strong message! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Amazing blazer, love!! :D

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color of that blazer, so good for fall :)

    — Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing for any season. So versatile! <3

      Delete
  6. Ihanan nauravaisia kuvia ja asu on upee! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihihi, vaikka olinkin väsynyt, olin todella onnellinen siitä, mitä sain kokea Lontoossa. :) xx

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous outfit! Would wear it completely as it is here on your pictures ♥ Great sense of style :)
    xoxo
    Vanessa

    www.cashmerebow.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sweetie! You made me so happy with your words! <3

      Delete
  8. Sublimes, i love your coat
    http://prettylittleoutfits.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!! amazing look!! this coat is so nice!! kisses!!

    www.rednailsladies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! This blazer is an amazing piece of my wardrobe! :) xx

      Delete
  10. The colour of that jackets looks so good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good outfit!! I love the bag is perfect.
    Greetings.


    NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG!!: http://diamondconestilopropio.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I feel like the bag has been glued to my hand since I can't stop using it! :D xx

      Delete
  12. Love this simple look. The blazer is perfect :)

    Love,
    Fiona
    www.thedashingrider.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I agree! ;) xx

      Delete
  13. fine look ; >

    xoxo

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you so much! :) xx

      Delete
  14. Kiva asu! Ihanan syksyiset värit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon, Henna! Syksy on meikäläisen lempiaikaa mitä pukeutumiseen tulee! ;) xx

      Delete
  15. Gorgeous jacket and amazing photos!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My friend knows how to take pictures! ;) xx

      Delete
  16. So so pretty! What else can I say?!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwws!! Thank you Linsey so much for your words!! <3

      Delete
  17. Easy and effortless look!

    Love from Munich, L

    THESTYLECIRCUS.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much yeah! Thanks! xx

      Delete
  18. Cool look, amazing ripped jeans! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ripped parts are DIY -- pretty noticeable, right? ;D xx

      Delete
  19. Anonymous9/23/2014

    I love your smile! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look fabulous! You make this simple outfit look so amazing! P.s amazing 1st picture!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That jacket is AMAZZZZING! LOVE the colour, cool ripped jeans! EVERYTHING rocks!! and gorgeous hair!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that blazer too! So chic and edgy cut and color! xx

      Delete
  22. Love your blazer! The color is perfect! xx


    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for your lovely comment! I'm sure London Fashion Week was beyond amazing!

    Great look, I love the casual vibe! By the way, you're very pretty and I love your hair color :-).

    x Rona from threepinkcats

    ReplyDelete
  24. lovely outfit, it really suits you! Usually I don't like this mustard tone but it's nice.
    x
    www.marie-louisa.de

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hei, sen sisävuorin saa vaihdatettua taitavalla ompelijalla, jos meinaa olla rikkonainen. :) Antaa lisää käyttöikää bleiserille, jos se on paljon käytössä!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos tästä vinkistä suuresti!! :) <3

      Delete
  26. Such a simple and perfect look! I love it!
    http://www.friv3friv.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx