WISHLIST FOR AUTUMN

It takes so much time to edit the video from the fashion week, but before releasing it, I wanted to share my top 10 items for fall and winter. The time spent in London was very inspiring which gave me an idea to create a collage of items that I have in my own wardrobe and items that I feel could add more twist to it.  


Filippa K does an amazing clothes and I have really good experience with their clothes. Their grey knit just makes my heart melt. I love the color grey. It's soft, strong, elegant and calm color for anyone. Even though we are in the middle of autumn and snowing can start at any minute, doesn't mean you need to say goodbye to high heels and sandals. If you ask me, I will be wearing my heels no matter what. Long coats have been a huge trend for years now so wonder I feel connection to them. Topshop has two an amazing long coats. The brown was is elegant, easy and warm for the climate and the olive green coat is for autumn -- not sure will it keep you warm during winter. Of course depending on where you live. Roy Rogers has an amazing pieces and this top just makes me gasp for some air. I am so considering on getting this. I even googled some pictures and notice that Kristina Bazan from Kayture.com owns the same shirt too

You've seen me rocking my grey dress from many times now so really wanted to add it for you guys if you want to own a similar one. A simple dress that looks good with denim blouses, blazers, parkas and the list goes on and on. What more can you ask for timeless key piece? I've had many Jeffrey Campbell shoes. When I saw these thick heeled ankle boots, my jaw looked like it was on its way to China. We ladies want to have length in our bodies so of course we use heels. What more can we ask for shoes that gives us more length, keeps our toes warm and are perfect for any season and climate? Rebecca Minkoff and her bag have been a huge trend tsunami in the blogging world. Almost everyone own a bag from her and now wonder why. They are easy, trendy, great from work, going out and leisure time. It fits all your essentials and you can wear it with anything. Since I got my iPhone, I have been dying to collect different phone cases for different moods and days. Especially during autumn, I am craving for muted colors so you can only imagine my reaction after seeing this phone case from Michael Kors. 

Which of the items are your favorite?
CLICK THE ITEMS


29 comments:

  1. Loving those boots and jeans :)


    By the way I'm also new to this world of blogging, so it would mean a lot to me if anyone checked out my blog? Thanks:)
    Luxveritatis.| Beauty.Fashion.Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love boots and the jeans together! So chic and simple, but it works like magic! xx

      Delete
  2. Anonymous9/26/2014

    Tosi kivoja vaatteita oot valinnut! Tilasin ton laukun -- en malta oottaa että saan sen postissa!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Mä olen itsekin liian pitkään katsonut kyseisen laukun perään! :D xx

      Delete
  3. I love knit and the MK phone case! You have an amazing sense of style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll so much for your nice comment! xx

      Delete
  4. Oi mullekkin kaikki tolta listalta kiitos! Molemmat paidat ja farkut ja kengät ja laukku ja kaikki on upeita, mutta erityisesti tuo iPhone kuori pisti silmään! Jee pitääkin mennä sitä tutkimaan vielä lähempää..!

    www.aduaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks, so in love with the green Topshop coat. Need to check it out :)

    Love,
    Fiona
    www.thedashingrider.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Long coats have been my obsession for quite some time! xx

      Delete
  6. Anonymous9/27/2014

    Heti kun näin ton harmaan mekon, tilasin sen! Sä inspiroit mua niin paljon et oli pakko tilaa se!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mulla oli se samantyyppinen Monkista ja se on ehdottomasti yksi vaatekaappini kulmakivistä! On ihana kuulla että olen inspiroinut sinua!! <3

      Delete
  7. Such a pretty list ! I'm loving that grey dress so much !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara! A grey dress is your best friend in any situation! :) xx

      Delete
  8. Great picks!
    xx Anka

    www.teacupsanddresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post!!
    Thank you for your lovely comment, you're so lucky & congratulations you made it for being 4 days in the LFW!!!
    I would like soooooo much to attend fashion week at some point (hopefully very soon!!)
    If you have any tips to share, please tell me what can I do!
    Thanks & Keep in touch <3
    www.fashion-and-thecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hara! Thank you so much for your kind words! I think you should register at London Fashion Week website before fashion week starts and also sends emails to designers. ;) xx

      Delete
  10. wow your wishlist is just beautiful! I absolutely love all the items you picked, specially the ripped denim and the shirt dress. Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog, I’m following you on Bloglovin and Facebook (also with my personal account), I hope you can follow me back to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com
    KAWAII BOX INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Milu! I am sad that the ripped jeans were sold out so fast! Thats so much for your support! :) xx

      Delete
  11. I love the topshop selection! and the other ones as well, but I love topshop!
    http://www.glamouryarmory.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Topshop has an amazing range of clothes! xx

      Delete
  12. I have the same wishlist! I absolutely adore this coats and jean!
    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice to hear! :) xx

      Delete
  13. Cool wishlist! You will be most fashion this automne:)
    Have a nice day!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous9/30/2014

    A fascinating discussion is worth comment. I think that you need to publish more
    on this issue, it might not be a taboo subject but typically
    folks don't discuss such topics. To the next! All the best!!



    my weblog :: epoxy flooring

    ReplyDelete
  15. I found a must have t-shirt for you! ;) here --> http://bit.ly/YWkH3d

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx