DREAMS & TARTAN

 photo t6_zps4e53117f.jpg

Okay folks. This week has gone by so fast. I have some many things to do. I have many goals in life, and the biggest one of them is singing and song-writing. Since I was three years old, I couldn't keep my mouth shut, and I still can't do it... I played violin for eight years and after quitting it because it was a really expensive hobby back then, I started putting all my energy on singing and acting. Since I was a teenager and bullied at school, my way to escape it, was through music. Writing music is my drug, my addiction, something that I can't stop doing. Because there are many curious readers whom know about this dream of mine, I have been considering adding some singing videos on youtube. I am vocally mezzo-soprano, so my range goes low to high. Oh, and if you have any songs you'd like to hear, let me know! 

I have already planned my future and how I am going to achieve it. It will take patient, hard work and passion. And I want it as bad as I want to breathe. I want all you guys out there also go for your dreams!!!

Today, I am super duper excited to share my obsession which is a trend called tartan. This print is so perfect for fall and for me, the only way to rock it, is with leather. This outfit was so nice to wear because it was comfy, cozy and still stood out from the crowd. I know it pretty simple, I get it. That's why wanted to add some pearls with the outfit, just to make it more girly but still edgy. I have a huge obsession on my pearl accessories. Make sure to get yours too -- I promise you that it will be a hard task for you not to wear them. 


|OUTFIT| (click for items)

|JACKETSimilar here 
|TARTAN BLOUSESimilar here & Similar here
|PANTSSimilar here
|ANKLE BOOTSSimilar here
|EARRINGSSimilar here (use code FAMILY25 for 25% discount)
|BRACELETSame here

24 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful in this rock-ish outfit! Great shirt and earrings!
    Also, yay for the singing videos! :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natali! I always look for your comments since they make me smile so so much! <3

      Delete
  2. I love style like this! You look perfect!
    Have a nice day!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too! I love pearls nowadays! :) xx

      Delete
  4. You look amazinG!

    XX
    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/17/2014

    Mistä voi löytää sun lauluvideoita, koska tolta kanavalta ei löytynyt yhtäkään?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. All black looks are my fave. You look so amazing!

    Love Fiona THEDASHINGRIDER.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Full black always works, right? ;) xx

      Delete
  8. You look flawless! I love your shoes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10/19/2014

    Täytyy sanoa et noi kengät on olleet mun suosikit siitä asti kun ostin ne kun suosittelit niitä Bianco liikkeessä. Eikö se sun kasvokuva ollut siellä Biancossa? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, ihana kuulla että ole pitänyt kengistä suuresti! Itsekin rakastan niitä lestin ja muodon takia -- sen takia niitä suosittelin Kampin Biancon liikkeessä. Juu! Siellä se mun pärstä oli! :D xx

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Hi Dear! So nice to see you here! I hope you are well! Thanks for dropping by! <3

      Delete
  11. Love your outfit! Also, I love your hair colour, I wish I could get mine to look like that!

    xxx
    Camilla
    http://avenuecamilla.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I went to a hair saloon where they didi their magic. xx

      Delete
  12. Love the shirt, would exactly wear it as you styled it! Gorgeous Heidi!xx

    www.thelifbissue.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx