LFW: THE FASHION SHOWS

Yay! Tomorrow is the day when I will finally show you the video footage from the fashion week. It literally took a lifetime to edit it. Meaning that I have other things to than just sit in front of my laptop so every time when I had time, I was editing pictures, writing an article or editing and cutting the video footage.

This article is all about the amazing fashion shows (well most of them) that I attended. I was so busy and lost track of time that I even missed a show. But anyways, I really hope you like this pictures and designs as much as I do. It was amazing to see the collections. 



20 comments:

  1. Love your pictures!xx

    www.thelifbissue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kirsten so much! xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing these! Holly Fulton is my favorite collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! Oh, it was amazing, but I did love Lucas Nascimento too!! xx

      Delete
  3. Anonymous10/08/2014

    KTZ looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10/08/2014

    Ihania kuvia! Toi Nazir näyttää semmoiselta mitä näkisin Rihannan käyttävän.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos ihana! Haha, mä sanoin ihan samaa mun ystävälle näytöksen aikana! xx

      Delete
  5. Amazing photos, the collections look awesome x
    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shows were amazing! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Amazing photos! It all looks so exciting x

    katieappleyard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie for your comment! xx

      Delete
  7. I have no words to describe how lucky you are to be able to be there! it looks amazing :)

    www.bykaja.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks so much! It was so amazing time! xx

      Delete
  8. wow!! amazing coverage of this show!!! gorgeous pieces!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! It was my pleasure! xx

      Delete
  9. I bet LFW was amazing!! I would love to go next year!

    www.jjfaust.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing! Can't wait for next year! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx