CASUAL AND LAID BACK

Hahaa! I was so interested to hear your opinion about the Crocs! Some people were surpised how Crocs actually managed to make shoes look great and others were just confused. I am still excited about these shoes and I highly recommend them because they really do great things for your feet.

I wanted to wear the shoes with something very casual and paid back. Because the shoes are sporty and casual, I paired blue jeans, grey shirt and my favorite coat at the moment to make the outfit complete. Of course I had to wear my new Rebecca Minkoff bag with the outfit, it really just add the perfect touch to the outfit.


Olin todella kiinnostunut kuulemaan teidän mielipiteitä Crocsin kengistä jotka esittelin edellisessä postauksessa. On outoa mainita kyseinen brändi blogissani sillä en olisi koskaan kuvitellut että laittaisin mitään kyseiseltä brändiltä jalkaani.

Halusin pukea kengät todella rentoon asuun ja minusta lopputulos on oikein hyvä! Yksi asia mikä muodissa kiehtoo minua eniten on se että sinulla on lupa kokeilla uutta ja tämä on todellakin yksi niistä.



|OUTFIT| (click the items)
|COATSimilar here & Similar here 
|SHIRTSimilar here & Similar here 
|JEANSSimilar here & Similar here 
|PURSESame here & Same here 
|SHOESSimilar here 
(=commercial links)


27 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/03/2014

    I love this outfit! You paired the crocs perfectly! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that coat ^_^

    Have a great day,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutte outfit! Loving the coat..I need one like this too!! :) and I would never say those are Crocs!! The shoe actually looks nice :))

    xx
    www.evesbreeze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The coat is from Mango! :) I know right? Never though, not even in millions years that I would wear Crocs! :D xx

      Delete
  4. You look so chic, love this outfit !

    www.lookcookgeek.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect jeans and bag! Lovely, Winterish outfit!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oikein ihana ja jotenkin raikas asu :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos Milla oikein paljon! Mieki tykkään! :) xx

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it so much! xx

      Delete
  8. I love the ootd and your hair!!! I wanna know your hair care routine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Haha, my hair care? I wash it every third day. I don't use hot tools like curling iron. I use dry shampoo to keep it fresh! :) xx

      Delete
  9. Anonymous12/03/2014

    Kiva asu, sait crocsit näyttämään hyvältä ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha kiitos! Eli mission complete? :D xx

      Delete
  10. Love the feeling when this happens: "they are so ugly, that they're actually nice!" :P
    Great look!


    Printed or Plain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to write that down! Awesome quote! :D xx

      Delete
  11. Foarte casual si lejera tinuta! Esti frumoasa, ptoi incerca si o rochie lunga eleganta sa ne inspiri pentru revelion :)
    https://missgrey.ro/ro/blog/fiecare-rochie-are-povestea-ei

    ReplyDelete
  12. Foarte casual si lejera tinuta! Esti frumoasa, ptoi incerca si o rochie lunga eleganta sa ne inspiri pentru revelion :)
    Inspiratie pe MissGrey Romania in articolul - Fiecare rochie isi are povestea ei...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your camel coat
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute ♥ The color of the coat looks very good on you
    xx
    http://thenotedponcho.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx