WANG, BANG, GANG


I need to have a moment for these shoes. For the longest time, I have been a huge fan of Alexander Wang. When I found out that H&M was teaming up with Wang, I was so excited. When I saw the lookbook for the collection, these shoes were on my mind. These shoes reminds me of Wang's Freja boots, boots that I wanted to own but were sold out in 0,000001 seconds. I am so happy that now I have shoes that remind me of Freja boots. 

Wang. Mitä siihen sanoa? Olen ollut Alexander Wangin suuri fani jo neljän vuoden ajan. Muistan se kuin eilisen kun Wangin Freja bootsit tuli markkinoille ja ne myytiin loppuun 0,000001 sekunnissa. Kun kuulin että H&M aikoi tehdä malliston Wangin kanssa, hyvä ettei mun sydän tippunut sillä tiesin että tulisimme näkemään jotain ainutlaatuista. Siinä vaiheessa kun näin lookbookin, tiesin että halusin kengät jotka muistuttivat minua Freja bootseista.




20 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you, Wang is super talent , what i admire most about him is that he really know what we love and what we need on style. The pieces are well designed the same time it is wearable

    new post on my blog

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? He has an unique style that really makes women and men more confident and fierce. You don't see that from every designer. :) xx

      Delete
  2. awesome!! = ] ])

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! I have size 8 but they were all sold out so fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This collection was sold out very fast. xx

      Delete
  4. Anonymous12/05/2014

    Ihanat!!!! Paljon nää maksoi?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Olen innoissani! Nämä oli 199e :) xx

      Delete
  5. Don't like the Wang x H&M collab, but those shoes are really cool!
    x Fiona THEDASHINGRIDER.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The collection was really sporty and casual, but these shoes were pure diamond since they are so Freja inspired! xx

      Delete
  6. Those are some serious shoes, girl! Killer pick! ox

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12/07/2014

    I love these shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12/07/2014

    Nämä on tosi ihanat mutta en tiedä miten nämä yhdistäisin. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinterest on paikka josta löytää inspiraatiota! ;) xx

      Delete
  9. Such a gorgeous shoes, pretty.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr
    See you soon
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes those boots are great ! I'm happy for you :D
    Bixx
    http://wild-child.fr/en

    ReplyDelete
  11. So perfect, i love it !

    http://chloebynight.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx