FRIEDRICHSTRAßE

It took me forever to write about Berlin. A lot of things happened there but before I go talk about those, I want to show to an outfit that we shot at Friedrichstrasse. I met this girl on Instagram because we both were in Berlin so we decided to take outfit pictures of each other. It was nice to have different backround behind because I was getting bored with Helsinki. We took these photos in front of Zara, which had these huge windows that had really good lighting.

For my outfit, I was wearing two new items that I bought from Zara. The brown knit and a new faux fur coat. This coat, omg, is so wonderful and it look amazing with my Alma. The coat was on sale for under 40e and the knit was too for under 15e. I was really excited because I don't remember seeing these back in our Zara in Helsinki. It seems like the collection maybe quite different in every country.


Kylläpä kesti aloittaa Berliinistä kirjoittaminen. Siellä tapahtui paljon ja ennen kuin menen asian ytimeen, haluan näyttää asun jonka kuvasimme Friedrichstrassen kadulla, Zara ikkunavalon vieressä. Tunnelma ja tausta näissä kuvissa on ihanaa virkistystä Helsingin taustaan sillä olen kovin tylsistynyt Helsinkiin ja siihen miten vähän siellä on inspiroivia kuvauspaikkoja

Päivän asuni oli todella Zara-painotteinen. Ostin tekokarvatakin ja neuleen Zaran alerekistä siellä ollessani ja mun oli pakko saada ne heti päälle sillä ihastuin niihin täysillä. Takin upea tummansininen vivahde näyttää niin upealta Almaani vasten. Nykyinen ruskea karvatakkini sai siis kovan kilpailijan sillä tähän mie tykästyin.
|OUTFIT| (click the items)
|COATSimilar here & Similar here 
|KNITSimilar here
|BOTTOMSSimilar here
|WATCHSimilar here
|PURSESame here & Same here 
|SHOESSimilar here 


29 comments:

  1. I love your fur coat
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! I am so excited! Can't wait to show it on a daylight! xx

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely breathtaking! Fantastic coat and hat!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/26/2015

    It's enormous that you are getting ideas from this
    article as well as from our argument made here.


    Feel free to visit my web page :: diy home improvements

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1/26/2015

    Ihana tunnelma näissä kuvissa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1/26/2015

    I love that coat!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1/26/2015

    That bag looks amazing, so does the coat! Hope we get to see it in the daylight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! Haha, I was just saying the same thing!! :D <3

      Delete
  7. Kaunis asu ja nuo siun hiukset ovat kyllä kauniit! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kiitos Vivian! Kuivashampoo on ainoa mitä mie tungen hiukseeni. Kiharat syntyi suihku+nuttura+nukkuminen-yhdistelmällä! ;) xx

      Delete
  8. Anonymous1/27/2015

    Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to return the want?.I am trying to in finding issues to enhance my web site!I assume its
    adequate to use a few of your ideas!!

    my webpage; self build home (www.homeimprovementdaily.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Especially the hat and coat! Amazing photos too!

    Dora
    http://www.thebangsbang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! They are my favorite item about this ootd too! xx

      Delete
  10. Anonymous1/27/2015

    That bag so goes with anything! It could make a trash bag look like Gucci!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you told the truth right there! #high5 :D xx

      Delete
  11. I really like that look, especially your hat and the bag ;)
    Greetings from Munich!
    Franzi
    http://dullylicious.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

    I love your hat (can't get enough of hats). The photos turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure! I had to leave you comment after stumbling on your blog! :) xx

      Delete
  13. Anonymous1/27/2015

    Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any
    widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some
    time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience
    with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.
    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to
    your new updates.

    Have a look at my web-site ... Candy Crush Soda Saga Hack

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely outfit! Love The legging!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous1/27/2015

    Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and
    i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments?
    If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any assistance is very much appreciated.



    Look into my web site house renovations ideas ()

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving the details of the hat! Cute look!

    xo | The Fashion Forecast

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous2/27/2015

    Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a
    lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
    I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog.
    A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

    my page kayak hobie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx