I HAD NOTHING TO WEAR

So you guys know those days when you just don't have NOTHING to wear? Haha, I feel you girl because one day, I was so tired to even think what to wear, I took a step back and chose really casual outfit. So casual that I might never wear it again. One of the best things in fashion is that you can use your imagination to create amazing outfits but on that one day, I just gave up. 

This outfit has so strange colors together: blue, taupe, lilac, black and bright lips. Well, these colors made this outfit really interesting. You see, I like to keep my outfit pretty simple with an edge. With this outfit, I just took I was able to find so I didn't had to go outside naked. 

P.s I have to give credits to my dear friend Juuli, who actually used a DSLR for the first time. I am so impressed! :)


Tiedättekö sen tunteen kun ei yksinkertaisesti ole mitään päälle pantavaa? Noo, useimmat meistä onneksi potee samaa ongelmaa vaikka vaatekaappi olisikin täynnä vaatteita. Mie oli yhtenä päivänä niin tylsähkö että laitoin päälle sen, mikä silmään pisti sillä hetkellä. Yksi parhaita puolia muodissa on se, että sääntöjä ei ole ja niitä saa soveltaa oman maun mukaan. Tuona päivänä mie vain luovutin sillä en olisi ihan alasti ulos lähtenyt.

Jotenkin tämä asu jälkeen jopa huvittaa jälkeenpäin katsottuna. Asussa ei ole pääväriä, mikä tasapainottaisi asua vaan siinä on kirkasta, murrettua – sekaisin. Toisaalta mua ei haittaa todellakaan näyttää kävelevältä keksimonsterilta ulkona, eli takki pelasti asua, hieman.

P.s Pakko antaa aplodit rakkaalle ystävälleni, Juulille, joka ensimmäistä kertaa otti järjestelmäkameralla kuvia. Ei yhtää hassumpi ensikertalaiselta. :)


|OUTFIT| (click the items)
|COATSimilar here & Similar here 
|KNITSimilar here
|BOTTOMSSimilar here
|PURSESame here & Same here 
|SHOESSimilar here 





25 comments:

  1. Fantastic boots and jacket!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Natali! These boots are almost 4 years old and so is the coat! :) xx

      Delete
  2. And I also have to say: the pictures are great! I like it, you have to say that to your friend Juuli!
    You look so well dressed and prepaired for the cold days :)
    It must be the jacket.
    Much love
    Mai

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for so much for taking time to leave a comment! Juuli was so super! :) <3

      Delete
  3. Haha I know that! Great post and great pictures!
    x Fiona
    THEDASHINGRIDER.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew there were others! Thanks so much! =) xx

      Delete
  4. very nice jacket honey! also the color for you is perfect ;)
    Come to check it out my new post: http://honeyandcotton.org/come-fare-capelli-a-onde-perfette/
    Kiss from Rome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1/28/2015

    You look gorgeous and your friend did an amazing job delivering this outfit to pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! I will tell her that you said that, she'll be happy! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Anonymous1/28/2015

    Ihana!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fantastic honey, loved your jacket and boots! Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! <3

      Delete
  8. I have this feeling more often then I would like to admit lol Esp with a closet that is ready to bust (I should really do some deep cleaning). I LOVE this coat!

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, luckily we are in the same boat! ;) xx

      Delete
  9. I love the fur jacket and also your lipstick color! Great and cute look! :-)

    Sabrina
    Happiness-Is-The-Only-Rule

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sabrina! This faux fur is cool but I might sell it because I have too many coats. :D xx

      Delete
  10. Anonymous1/30/2015

    Christian Louboutin Shoes | red bottoms shoes Christian Louboutin Chaussures Soldes France Louboutin,Chaussures Christian Louboutin Soldes,Louboutin Pas Cher http://www.cemu.it/docs/new.asp Louboutin Chaussures,Louboutin Femme,Homme Paris Pas cher. http://www.howecocpa.com/howe.asp http://www.delfinoweb.it/public/index.asp http://www.howecocpa.com/howe.asp Boutique Louboutin Pas Cher En Ligne low De R�duction Chaussures Christian Louboutin Pas Cher Soldes 2014 Sur Boutique Louboutin Paris En Ligne http://www.cassese-romano.it/public/brand.asp Louboutin Chaussures,Louboutin Femme,Homme Paris Pas cher. 310's execution: If you are a fan of couture fashion, you can inject it into a custom interior fabric.
    For Brandy, who loves designer louis vuitton bed Sheets Vuitton, we customized her car by using the classic Vuitton fabric for the interior.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your coat is gorgeous & you look amazing in it.

    www.blondeincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Look! I really like that coat and the ripped jeans.

    http://rooftopstyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx