SHOES FOR SPRING

hmloafers3My current shoes that I have been wearing have been these shoes from H&M. I have been looking for pair of shoes that I could wear casually so I was excited when I found these. These shoes pretty much goes with anything and they give nice flavor to your outfit. For shoes that are pleather, I was surprised how comfortable they actually are. If you are looking for inexpensive shoes for everyday life, these were only 24,99e!

Mun nykyiset kengät joita olen käyttänyt löytyivät H&M kenkäosastolta. Olen koittanut löytää mustia kenkiä jotka on helppo laittaa jalkaan ja sopivat asuun kuin asuun. Mulle kenkien lesti on tosi tärkeä juttu sillä kengissä tulee käveltyä koko päivän joten voitte kuvitella miten positiivisesti olin yllättynyt että näissä kengissä on hyvä olla. Hintakaan ei näissä kengissä huimannut sillä alle 25e nämä poposet lähti kotiin.


hmloafers

hmloafers1

15 comments:

  1. The shoes look so comfortable!
    Love Lynda
    http://www.fashion-petite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They really are!! So excited! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Eikä ollut edes hinnalla pilattu! ;) xx

      Delete
  3. Those are perfect..I am big fan of slip ons..and those one with faux croc pattern (which is one of my favorites) are gorgeous ^_^
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Micheal! I love croc pattern so much -- they give more dimension to black shoes. :) xx

      Delete
  4. Those are amazing - can't believe they are H&M. I love slippers during warmer days!
    x Fiona THEDASHINGRIDER.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't believe it either! Let's just hope that these will last at least couple of years! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Anonymous3/24/2015

    It operated two daily round trip excursions, except on Sundays,
    on the 65-mile run from the Weirs at 08:00 and 13:
    00, calling at Bear Island, Center Harbor, Wolfeboro, and Alton Bay.

    Ignoring some of these rules will just make you look like a jerk and possibly leave you humiliated.

    Here, the Caves hotel multiplies your joy with amazing views.


    Feel free to visit my page: hamilton beach juicer; ,

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shoes are amazing anf the price was even better! Great find!
    www.paulanagy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The price is pretty awesome! :) xx

      Delete
  7. Awesome shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3/25/2015

    I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone
    to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find
    out where u got this from. appreciate it

    Here is my blog; Pearl Choker Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3/25/2015

    I love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3/27/2015

    Greetings, I do think your website might be having
    web browser compatibility problems. Whenever I take a look at your site
    in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening
    in I.E., it has some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick
    heads up! Aside from that, excellent blog!

    Visit my site; Necklace (themancave.fm)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx